Insane Anthony (Smosh) x reader

Okay, I don't really know who to do this. I've stopped watching Smosh a long time ago, so I'm kinda guessing on the personality thing. So bare with me :)

Y/n pov

It was a normal day. But...that's how every scary story starts, doesn't it? Well, that's how this horror tale started. I was at my computer, exploring my favorite youtubers. I was on the classic 'Smosh' account. In the middle of watching a classic Food Battle, when it stopped. My laptop started glitching, the screen turned blue, and it started to spark. Instantly, I threw it off my lap, yelping wit wide eyes. When the blue screen went away, it showed where it stopped, on Anthony's face of course. But...it was different. His eyes were red and he had a creepy smirk. Then, the lights shut off. I sighed loudly, hating these string of events. Next, the anger was destroyed, replaced by fear. Quiet laughing could be heard from somewhere in my room. I was alone, so none of my family members could be there. The laptop went black, I didn't care at this point. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of me. Terrified, I screamed, stumbling backwards. In my fit of horror, I tripped over my own feet. The person, wrapped an arm around my waist, easily holding me up. I screamed again, struggling in his grip. When I looked up, and seen his face, I screamed louder. It was none other than Anthony. He was different, of course. With black hair and red eyes, and a wide grin. With a growl, he pinned me to the wall, still grinning of course. Before I could scream once again, however, he pressed a hand against my mouth. "Shhh." He whispered. I did, freezing up instead. Anthony, if that was really him, chuckled, removing his hand. "Wh-who are you?" I instantly demanded, shaking. "You know who I am." He said in a sing song voice. "Wh-what are you than!?" He chuckled again, "Now that's a better question, I'm what you call a monster." "Why are you here!?" He laughed darkly, "I'm here for you, of course. You happen to be...interesting. So, I decided to just come on in and take you." I started struggling again< "Okay, w-well, that sounds fun and all, but no." Anthony rolled his eyes, tightening his grip, "Sorry, my dear, but you're coming with me." Everything suddenly went blurry. "Sleep, it'll make this easier." I groaned slightly, passing out.

I woke up on a bed, in an unknown room. I sat up quickly, looking around wildly. The door suddenly opened, and Anthony walked in casually. "Oh, you're awake." He smiled slyly, creeping over slowly. Horrified, I threw myself across the bed, hitting the floor hard. The man paused, laughing slightly. I umped up, trying to run past him. He, of course, grabbed me, tossing me back onto the bed. Afterwards, he pinned me down, still smiling. I whimpered, staring into his devilish eyes. "Wh-what are you going t-to do to me?" He moved closer to my face, "This." He murmured. Suddenly pressing him lips against mine. My eyes widened, and I tensed up. He was being surprisingly gentle,  so, very hesitantly, I found I was kissing back. He smiled, pulling away slightly, "I didn't think you'd kiss me back." I didn't say anything, blushing slightly. He went on, "Well, since you did that....I'll happily continue." He pressed our lips together again. Huh. Interesting day this has been.

This was rushed, and honestly, I had no idea what to do with this...sooo...yeah, sorry?
Requested by GeekyGuard