Insane Jerome x Wolf!reader

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!?? :3 I'm at my dads so I have wifi now! (One less problem ^.^)

Y/n pov

I sat on the cliff with my legs dangling off of the edge. I tipped my head back and howled. I came here every full moon. Why am I howling? I'm a wolf hybrid. I have large (f/c) ears and a matching poofy tail. I stared at the moon, it was at it's highest point tonight. I looked over the edge of the cliff. It was a really far drop. But I wasn't scared, it was in my nature to be somewhere high in order to howl. "I'm so tempted to push you." I looked over my shoulder. A bacca stood there, he wore a suit with a red tie. His out fit was ripped and torn (:D) and he was covered in blood. He leaned on a huge double sided diamond ax. He smiled, "What's your name Poochy?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at the name, "My name's Y/n." "Cute name, I'm Jerome." I blushed a little at the first part. He stood up strait and strolled over to me. I kept my eyes on him, making sure he didn't do anything. He sat beside me with his ax to his side. "Do you come up here a lot?" He asked. I nodded, "Every full moon. I suppose it's a family tradition to come up to this mountain to howl." I said, staring at the moon. It was true. "My whole pack would come up here." I muttered. "Well, where are they?" Jerome questioned. I looked down, tearing up, "Th-they were all killed. W-wolf hybrids are considered r-rare and are poached frequently. I was the only one who made it out alive." Jerome frowned, "Oh, I'm sorry I asked." I choked back the tears, "I-it's okay." We sat in an awkward silents for a while until I broke it, "So, What are you doing up here?" He smiled, "Just checking the surroundings, the sights." I nodded. "Why aren't you afraid of me?" He asked suddenly. I looked at him, "Well, I assume that if you wanted to hurt me, you'd do it by now." I explained. "You're right about that, I wont hurt you." I smiled, "You're one of the first." We went silent again. It wasn't to awkward this time though. Then, he cupped my chin in his furry paws and smashed his lips against mine. I tensed up and my eyes widened in surprise. I slowly relaxed and kissed back, melting into it. He then pulled away. He covered his face with his paws, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I smiled, "It's okay. I liked it." He peeked one eye out from his paws, "Really?" I nodded. He sat his paws back in his lap, "Then, can I do it again?" I giggled a little, "Go ahead." He grinned and pounced on me, kissing me happily. My tail wagged happily. I wont be alone anymore.

Requested by floralightwolf