Insane BajanCanadian x Shy!reader

Y/n pov

I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. I was sitting on the couch with him standing in front of me. His name was Mitch and he was a murderer. He wore a bed and black hood that had blood on it, same for his jeans, then he had on a pair of red converses. "Well?" He demanded. I came over to see if he would kill me, actually, the rest of his old friends made me come. They said that I was the least likely to be murdered. As soon as I reached the door, it swung open and he dragged me in and made me sit on the couch. I bit my lip and looked down, "I-I wanted to kn-know if you w-were still-l here." I spoke with a quiet voice. He glared at me with his blood red eyes and growled, "Your lying.." It was a lie, "I want the truth." I held back tears, "E-everyo-one wanted m-me to-o come h-h-here and s-see if y-you would.." I hesitated, "H-h-hurt m-m-me.." I couldn't bring myself to say kill. His eyes softened and he sat beside me. I flinched as he hugged me. "I would never." He said softly. I was surprised, he was hugging me? He wouldn't hurt me? "W-what?" I stuttered out. He pulled back and smiled, "I'd never, ever, hurt you," He tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear. I blushed a little, "W-why wouldn't you h-hurt me?" I asked. "Beautiful girls don't deserve to die." I blushed harder. He chuckled, "Has anyone ever told you your adorable when you blush?" I blushed even harder and mumbled, "N-no." He chuckled gain, "Well you are." He tilted my chin up, "Your beautiful, Y/n. Gorgeous." He gently pressed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled. He pulled away for air, "I guess this is a good time to say that I love you." I smiled, "I love you to." He stood up, "Now go tell everyone that I didn't kill you!" I giggled and got up, "I will!

Requested by EndergirlintheEND