WitherCest

ALL THE INCEST!! WHO'S NEXT!?!? SETOCEST!?

Jason's pov

I cowered in fear as glared down at me. "Why are you here?" He growled angrily.

"U-uh..I-I wanted t-to f-find you." I said quietly. "Why?" He hissed. "I-I-I just w-wanted to-o say I-I was-s sor-sorry." I whispered. "Why do you want to say sorry?" I gulped, "I-I'm sorry f-for try-trying to a-attack you." I said, shaking. I did attack him when he was trying to call off the battle between us. I didn't know though! He came up to me, out of no where, and I got scared and attacked. Yeah, I'm stupid. "Why did you try to attack me?!" He demanded, walking closer to me. "I-I-I thought y-you were tr-trying to hu-hurt me!" I protested, stepped back. He snarled, "I was TRYING to be peaceful!!" He yelled, jumping at me and slamming me to the floor. I yelped and tried to get up. He growled and put his foot on my chest, holding me down. "I-I di-didn't kn-kno-know." I whimpered. " He sneered and grabbed the collar of my space themed shirt, dragging me up and pinning me to the wall. I flinched and whimpered. He glanced at my lips. He grinned and kissed me. My eyes widened and I froze. He placed his hand on my shoulder, snapping me back to reality. I blushed darkly and kissed back. He smiled and pulled me closer. I closed me eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Sadly, we had to pull away because we needed air. "D-did you mean that?" I asked quietly. Me smiled, "Of course I did." I smiled and hugged him, "I-I love you, WitherMU." I said, sheepishly. "I love you too, Jason." He said with a smile and kissed my cheek.

Short but sweet right?

. . . . . . . . So

SetoCest

Who wants it? eoe