enderlox x neko!reader

(Y/n) pov

I sat under a tree, 'why can't i be normal?' I thought looking at my tail. It swayed slightly and my ears twitched. "Thanks mom." I whispered. My mom was a neko and my dad was normal. I let out a little mew. The whole reason I'm even in the woods is because people called me a freak. "I'm not a freak. Am i?" I said to nobody. "Your not a freak." I hissed in surprise. I got up and turned to be met with, a dragon hybrid? "I'm enderlox." He seemed nice. "I'm (y/n)." He smiled, "(y/n). Suits you." "Thanks." I said looking down. 'He's I kinda cute' i thought looking back at him. "Like what you see?" He said with a smirk. I blushed and looked away. I must've been starring, "n-no." I did. "Then why are you blushing?" I hid my face and blushed harder. He laughed, "your practically a tomato!" My ears lied back and my tail went crazy. He stopped laughing and i stopped blushing. I sat on a log, he sat beside me. "(Y/n)? Are you alright?" I was thinking about what those people said.

=FLASH BACK OF RAINBOOOOWWWSSS=

I was walking home when a few of people stopped me. "Get out of here, freak." One said. "leave!" One exclaimed. "Your not welcome here." He thew a rock at me. I looked at the people, one caught my eye. My friend. My only friend. He/she said, "get out, know one wants you hear, freak." Okay that one stung. I ran to the woods with them throwing rocks after me.

=PRESENT=

I told him about it and started crying. He hugged me and i cried into his chest. "M-my only f-friend b-back st-stabbed me." I said between sods. He held my tail in his and ribbed my back. "Shh, calm down." He whispered. I took a shaky sigh and calmed down. He wrapped his wings around me slightly rocked back and forth with me now in his lap. "I'm sorry." I whispered avoiding eye contact. "What for?" "Crying and wasting your time." He made me look at him, "you didn't wast my time, i liked converting you." I smiled, "then thank you." "Your welcome." I still held me in his lap, with his wings wrapped around me. "Hey (y/n)" "yah?" He paused for a minute. "Can i try something?" "What?" "This!" He slammed his lips into mine. I let out a muffled mew, but kissed back. I was the first one to break the kiss. "I'm sorry." He said. "Don't be. I kinda liked it." He smiled, "i love you." "I love you to."

=Two years later=

I smiled at the baby in my arms. "Dhe's perfect. She had cat ears and tail and dragon wings. "Do you want to hold her?" I handed the new born baby to enderlox. "Sure." He held her in his arm's. "What do we call her?" I thought for a moment. " what about (D/n)?" He smiled, "i like that. Little (D/n)."

Done.
Requested by Sparkleshe-catwolf