One

I cannot believe it...I'm currently on a flight to England. I'm going to attend Rosewood Academy. Rosewood Academy is of the most prestigious academies in the world and I'm going there. It feels like dream.

After a long eleven hours I finally land at the airport and its buzzing with people and I hear chatter all around. I look around for the academy representative who is supposed to fetch me. My eyes are scanning the surface when I spot a girl with the a sign and on the sign the words DAHLIA MONROE are written I quickly walk to the girl. I'm almost there but before I reach her I bump into someone so hard that I fall and land on my butt

I look up to see the person who I bumped into - its a guy, he looks about my age if not year or two older, he is wearing a blue Nike tracksuit and from my angle he looks like giant . He is staring at me and I stare back at him then it hits me...I'm on the floor in the airport and everyone is staring at me. I quickly stand up and walk past him , not before saying "why are you bulit like the hulk" and his friends - I assume that they are his friends because they are all dressed like him, laugh their heads off.

I finally reach the girl and she greets me with a wide smile

"Hi I'm Rosalie, you can call me Rosie for short and I will be your guide for the week" she says

"I'm Dahlia" I say

On the ride to the academy I learn a lot about Rosie - her favourite colour is lavender, her mom is a musican and her dad is lawyer , she has cat named lily, her favourite food is any pizza with hard crusts, she doesn't ĺike olives or mangos.

We finally get to the academy and it's beautiful, I can't stop starring it. Rosie leads me to my room - room 1211. I don't have a roommate and that's just the cherry on top to my day. The room looks a bit dull but I'll decorate it later but now I just wanna sleep.

Rosie tells me to shout whenever I need her as her room just across my room. I thank her and she quickly leaves.

I change into my panda pyjamas and climb into bed and as soon as my head touches the pillow i drift off to dreamland.

Authors Note: Please check out my other books about Jobe Bellingham and Jamal Musiala. Thank you for reading, please remember to vote and leave a commen<3