Eighteen

Dahlia Pov

Jobe kept bombarding my phone with messages asking to meet up but I didn't want to see him so I just blocked his number. Jude tried calling me too but I didn't answer any of his calls, so I blocked him too. I was starting a new chapter in my life without any drama.

Jude Pov

I've been calling Dahlia for days on end but all my efforts have all been in vain, she won't pick up the phone. On the other hand Gabby has been clinging onto me like a leech, which us by the way pretty annoying. I'm thinking of going back to England for the weekend, just to get away from her. The reason for going is not only getting away from Gabby but also because I want to see Dahlia. I've been losing my mind without hearing her voice. I think that I might have fallen for her.

Now I'm stuck in a predicament... Dahlia or Gabby? The answer is quite  obvious.

Dahlia Pov

The past few days have been amazing, I've been alone but I realised that I really find peace in solitude. I was reading a novel when knock on the door startled me.

"Who is it?", I said appraching the door

"It's Jude"

My eyes went wide and opened the door in a flash and pulled him inside.

"What are you doing here?", I said

"I'm here to see you duh", he rolled his eyes

"For what?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Jude, don't you have a girlfriend?"

Jude went quiet and just looked at me.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes"

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I was going to"

"When?"

"Why does it matter?"

"You're are right it doesn't but I think it's better if we keep our distance", I said

"Why?"

"I respect your girlfriend, even if she doesn't respect me."

"What do you mean by she doesn't respect you"

"Your girlfriend told me that you don't want to speak to me and that just shows that she doesn't want me talking to you. And I respect her wishes "

"So you believed her when she said that I don't want to talk to you?"

"What else am I supposed to believe?"

"Gabby probably thought that you were a stalker or something, she didn't mean it. She's a really nice girl"

"Well then go back to your nice girl and leave me alone", I said angrily

"I'm afraid I can't do that"

"Whats your problem, Jude. Why won't you leave me alone?"

"You. You are my problem. I can't leave you  alone because you are driving me crazy"