Chapter 26

The scene in the entrance of the manor was soon forgotten and headed to F. Harry's living room, they entered the living room staring at their future selves except Dumbledore who just smiled.

The future kids rushed to their supposed parent hugging them tightly "Hey mini me" F. Ginny greeted her past self who was holding baby Albus, Ginny fawned over her future self she was everything she envisioned of herself as she grew older beautiful and courageous "hey future me" Ginny greeted immediately and gave her future self her son then talked on one of the couches in the manors large living room, F. Molly motioned to the twins and her past self, she can hardly contain her emotions then hugged her past sons "oh Fred" F. Molly said in a muffled voice as she hugged Fred in a bone rushing embrace, Fred knew the reason why and let this slip for the rest of the day returned it with another embrace.

Everybody in the past and future interacted joyfully as they talk about their lives and what happened to them except F. Harry as he gone out of the room, Remus, and Sirius saw this and excused themselves from their current conversation and chased after him, they stopped at what it looked like Harry's study which was his grandfather's old study, they entered the study and saw mountains of paperwork and also gadgets or illegal objects that had been stored into some of the cabinets and their godson who was simply staring ion the window "you know harry I didn't think you can be such a dramatic when you pose like that" Sirius said smirking, F. Harry jumped a little and looked the door to see his diseased godfathers but still kept quiet "pup what's troubling you you've been acting a little strange the second we started conversing with the family" Remus asked worriedly "nothing it's just Teddy I'm worried about him" Harry replied slumping down in his chair rubbing his temples, Sirius and Remus looked at each other knowing what it might be the reason and walked to the seats in front of Harry's desk looking at him worriedly as he continued "he's eleven years old and he's about to lose his parents again and he might blame it on me, worst case scenario is that he never talks to me again or worse conspire against me I don't know what to do I was once like that and it took me years what am I going to do" F. Harry ended then looked at his diseased godfathers for advice, Remus got up on his seat and walked to Harry's side twisting his chair facing him and put his hands on his shoulder "Harry I know I've only got this chance to be a father to him but let me tell you this he will never hate you even if it means losing me again, I know it's hard for me to accept that I never got to care for him properly but I know from the week we've been together he is loved and cared all his life because he sees you as his father now it will die down Harry because I know deep in his heart he still loves you" Remus said firmly and sincerely with a smile that Harry longed to see again, F. Harry's eyes started watering and quickly lunged himself to Remus engulfing him in a tight hug "I'm sorry I- I'm s- so sorry Remus p- please f- f- forgive me for n-not saving you" F. Harry said now crying, Sirius joined in and tried to calm him down with Remus who still was being embraced by their godson's future self reassuring him that he has no fault for their deaths, they stayed there for what it feels like hours, Tonks was about to enter the study to call them but decided not to as she saw Sirius and Remus still comforting F. Harry got back down the stairs and was met with Ginny's future self who is now worried about why her husband was not in the room, Tonks assured her that he was fine, convinced they got back to the living room where everyone from past and future gathered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading my latest chapter and don't forget to follow, vote, and comment if you love or like today's chapter and all the characters from this book is originally owned by J.K Rowling that's all have a nice day! 😁👌