three

Geneviève was enjoying the time she spent with Black Reynolds

Geneviève was enjoying the time she spent with Black Reynolds. He was an avid listener and they both learned some much about each other. They talked on the phone every other night, when their schedules weren't occupied. Geneviève felt great with herself. She had a man that loved her, no matter what she did.

"Geneviève, look at this." Monica exclaimed. Geneviève was sipping her coffee enjoying a rest off from work. Monica invited herself into Geneviève's apartment, making herself comfortable as possible. Monica handed Geneviève a magazine. It was her and Black on the cover, holding hands, walking into the restaurant that went to on their date. Geneviève almost choked on her coffee. She couldn't believe she was on the cover of the magazine. It wasn't like her face was half-covered, her smile covered her whole face, as her dim clothes caught her eye.

"What about it." Geneviève responded nonchalantly, but inside was jumping up and down. This could possibly ruin her reputation at her job.

"Hello, you're on cover of one of the most popular magazines with Black Reynolds, and act like it's nothing. You're famous." Monica explained with a big smile.

"I'm not famous. Them reporters are going to find nothing exciting about me and tarnish my name. What would the people at work think?" Geneviève questioned. She doesn't want to lose her job.

"Geneviève, you're dating Black Reynolds, you don't need no job." Monica sat beside her and opened up the magazine.

Geneviève wasn't raised the type to be dependent. She didn't need no man to take care of her financially.

"We're not dating—we're just getting to know each other. Unlike some people." Geneviève shaded Monica.

"Did y'all kiss?" Monica blurted out. Geneviève know choked on her coffee. She caught her breath and sat her mug on the table. Monica talk too much—way too much. She knew the word would get out any chance due to Monica's big mouth. Geneviève became hesitant as Monica was waiting for a response. Geneviève shook her head, and with Monica being dramatic, she pretend to faint.

"It's not a big deal. The kiss didn't even last that long." Geneviève shrugged her shoulders. The kiss was amazing. Black was a great kisser. Geneviève wondered how he was in the bedroom.

"It doesn't matter. Your lips connected with Black Reynolds, not many women can say that. Hell, I can't see say that. I'm jealous."

"He's just another man, just this time, rich and famous. You can find a man whose famous." Geneviève said, reassuring Monica.

"Please, don't no man with a lot of money can deal with me. My last man couldn't last half of year with me. He said I was too high maintenance. I wore the pants in that relationship." Monica said, sipping some of her coffee.

Geneviève knew Monica could be materialistic. She wanted the highest priced clothing and everything she had name-branded. Someone knocked on the door, which made the both of them turn their heads. Geneviève got up fixing her shorts. She wore a crop-top that showed her belly ring. She opened the door to see Black standing in front of her. She slightly closed the door, her body blocking as she looked at him. They didn't made any plans for today, she wondered why would he show up to her place uninvited.