fifteen

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who checked out my new book, "Honey" Enjoy this boring chapter.

We can't be afraid of change

We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. That was said by C. Joybell C.

Geneviève was tired. She was tired of putting on this fake happy face. Physical therapy was kicking her butt, but she was getting through it. Her stomach was almost healing, almost being the time for the staples to come off. She was relieved but also sad. Those staples had a meaning. The death of Alexander. Geneviève woke up crying everyday because of her life.

Black changed her life.

Black was not ready of the therapist to come and ask all about his life. He didn't need anyone to control or tell him how to live his life. Black believed he wasn't crazy. He had problems just like everyone else does. Black was in deep thought when he heard Geneviève call his name. He walked into the room to see her dressed like the therapy session was a club.

"Can you help me downstairs?" She asked with a smile. Black nodded his head and helped her down the stairs. He sat her down on the couch. He placed the crutches beside her. -"Are you ready? You look nervous." She questioned him.

"This isn't the first time we did this shit. I'm ready for it to be over. A therapist isn't going to help me." Black complained. Geneviève rolled her eyes not wanting to hear Black's complaining. 

"Just hear the therapist out. This is for the both of us, not just you."

"Whatever," Black mumbled and the doorbell rang. He sighed and went over to the door. He was hesitant to open the door, but he did it anyways.

The lady walked in with a free-spirit and all smiles. She was an older lady with brown hair and wearing a blue dress. She embraced Geneviève in a hug and just smiled at Black.

"The home is very beautiful." She said. -"I'm Teresa Jackson. Is this where the session is going to take place?"

"Yes, I don't know why Black didn't just take us to your office." Geneviève eyed Black.

"I don't want you out in the public yet." He responded.

Teresa took a seat beside Geneviève and waited for Black to have a seat. Black sat down beside Geneviève and took her hand in his.

"So, let's begin. I'm not really a fan of the media but I did my research about you, Mr. Reynolds. I've seen the engagement video and it showed many happy emotions. What seems to be a problem?" Teresa asked.

"There's not a problem." Black responded quickly.

"There are problems. We have many of them and Black is the main target of them." Geneviève corrected. -"We recently was in a car accident and I lost my baby and almost my life."