seven

Author's Note: Hopefully I will have a chapter that's drama free, but, until then, enjoy this drama. This flashback is long.

Geneviève wrote in her journal as she let her day passed

Geneviève wrote in her journal as she let her day passed. Weeks ago, she moved in with Black and their relationship gotten stronger. Despite the slap that Black gave her not too long ago, Geneviève still loved her man. She easily covered up the mark with makeup. She didn't want any suspicion to encounter, especially with Monica. Geneviève was in love with Black's house. It was big, spacious and family oriented. Geneviève couldn't wait to build a family.

"What do you mean he didn't show up!" Black yelled. He was on the phone with one of his clients. Geneviève turned around and looked at him. She saw the emotion on Black's face—he looked pissed and bothered.

Once Black hung up the phone, she decided to speak. -"Are you okay, baby?" She asked, going over to him. She showed him comfort as he rubbed his temples. -"I think you need to take a break." She suggested.

Black looked at her. -"A break? What do you mean?"

Geneviève smiled. -Well, since I'm now living with you, maybe, we can spend some time together. You've been so busy with work. You need to let some stream off and be with me."

"Geneviève, this is how I make my money. Don't you want to live in this house forever?"

"Maybe we can go a little smaller, so we can start a family—,"

"Family?" Black questioned with an raised eyebrow. Geneviève's face became confused. They both talked about having kids prior in their relationship. -You think I'm going to let all this go, for some damn kids?"

"Black, we've talked about starting family. This house is kind of too big for us to start." Geneviève said, folding her arms together.

"I didn't move you in here so you could criticize my place. Geneviève, don't start pissing me off." Black warned.

Geneviève took a step back and took a seat back on the couch. Her feelings became hurt and Black saw it. He felt bad and decided to comfort his woman.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. I just have some much going on and having a baby right now is impossible." Black stated, rubbing Geneviève's shoulder.

"I want us to have a family in the future. Trust me, I'm not trying to rush things either. I just want you to be my man. You was more my man before I moved in. I'm just like your guest here." Geneviève complained. She was barely getting any love from her man. He always be out all night.

Black smirked and started to kiss Geneviève's neck. She slightly chuckled before changing her posture. His warm kisses sent euphoric waves through her body. She loved his kisses and he loved hers as well.

"But, baby, I want just to do something." Geneviève said through kisses.

Black stopped. -"What are you suggesting?"