04

Here I was again sitting on the exact same spot I sat on the very first time I came into this place. The same worn out apron hung lopsided on his shoulders. He had that annoyingly adorable smile plastered on his face once again when he finally took notice of my presence. He was at the stock room when I came in.

"I didn't know you'd be this persistent." He chuckled then leaned forward on his palms. "I told you, I'm going to repay you." I retorted with a half smile. He then just shrugged and went to deliver a slice of cake to one of the costumers on the other side of the shop.

He came back with a menu at hand. "Pick anything you want." He placed the menu in front of me. "My treat,"

"No, you don't have to. I haven't even repaid you yet for that night. Plus, you already gave me a free cup of coffee the other night." I pushed the menu back towards him but to my dismay, he pushed it back towards me. "C'mon, it's fine."

I pursed my lips together as I thought of how to get away with this. "Stop being so stubborn," He poked my cheek and chuckled a little.

The spot where he touched my skin felt like it was on fire.

"Alright, just so you won't feel that bad, let's go out after my shift so you can buy me some food." He smiled and picked up the menu from the table. "You wanted a hot caramel macchiato yesterday morning, right?" I nodded and he gave me a thumbs-up.

I watched him as he busied himself at the giant coffee makers. My fingers reached up to my cheek right where he had poked me a while ago. I wasn't expecting that. Recalling how I blushed, really hard, a while ago, I hope he didn't see it or his ego would be over the roof again.

A guy who I'm guessing is Chanwoo, I haven't seen any other employee so I hope I'm right, flipped the signage on the door from 'Open' to 'Closed' as he whistled loudly. "Let's call it a day!" He hollered as he took out a rag and started wiping the table where the lady who Yoongi delivered the cake had sat down a while ago.

—-

"I'm kinda feeling, tteokbokki." Yoongi rubbed his hands together and he licked his lips. "Oh and cupped chicken." We were currently walking on the sidewalk, looking for some street food to fill his stomach. I offered him to go at least to a fast food but he said he'd rather have the ones on the way home.

I was sipping the cup of hot caramel macchiato that he had made for me before we left the café a while ago. I have to admit, he's really good at making these things. "This is really good." I confessed as I took another sip of the hot drink.

"Of course it is. I made it." He pointed at himself with his chin held high.

Yoongi was different from everyone else. Everything new I learn about him surprises me and it seems like anything new contrasts the last thing he revealed. Yoongi was an odd man out, but in a good way. He wasn't those typical troublesome boys I see on the streets every day.

Instead, he's like different fictional characters all mashed up into one person and the best part of it was that, he was a real person. He had a soft side which hid behind his ragged style. But just like anyone else, he had a huge ego which was good sometimes. I don't know. It depends.

"You know what, you should be thankful that even after how many times you've told me to come back next time, I actually came back to repay you." I wiggled my finger in front of his face as if it were a matter of fact. "I don't usually do that, mister Yoongi."

A lopsided smile made its way onto his face, while butterflies made their way into my stomach. His eyes turned into soft crests, his gums showed when he smiled. "I guess that makes me special?" He shook his hands violently in front of him as he pretended to be some grade school girl who had just gotten a perfect one hundred.

"I don't know, ginger-haired Yoongi." My eyes widen as I realised that I had just let my little nickname for him slip out of my mouth. "I-I mean, shit. Okay, you didn't hear anything." I quickly covered my mouth and turned away.

"What did you just call me?" I could practically hear the smile in the way he spoke. "I'm sorry! I didn't know what your name was before so I called you "ginger-hair" in my mind!" I raised my hands on the sides of my head as I tried to stifle my laughter.

His mouth was agape as he stopped in his tracks. I didn't know whether he was about to get angry or laugh. "You talk to yourself about me? Wow, Serin I didn't know you were obsessed with me."

"Shit, why would I be obsessed with you?" I hit him on the shoulder as he continued to laugh. "First, you drop by at the café, like, everyday. Now you practically confessed that you think about me!"

"You like me, don't you?" I nibbled on the inside of my cheek as my palms started to sweat. "I can't blame you though. I know I'm irresistible."

"No, shut up. I don't like you." This boy I swear is probably the most conceited person I have ever met.

Everything was all fun and games when suddenly a man that towered over me stood right in front of us. "Min Yoongi," He spoke as his sharp eyes scanned Yoongi then flitted towards me. Yoongi pulled me behind him as he held onto my wrists. "I know," He clenched his jaw hard then he turned around to face me.

"Hey, we'll have that street food next time, alright? Go home right away, okay?" I didn't have any idea as to what was happening but judging by the man clutching onto his shoulder to pull him away, I quickly nodded my head. "Take care," He said right before he disappeared into the alley.

The warmth of his hands when he held my wrists disappeared abruptly while worry started to brew in the pit of my stomach. I stared at the dark entrance of the alley for what seemed like a minute before fear started to set its way into me.

Soft murmuring of the man echoed through the alley along with occassional grunts of Yoongi then followed by a loud slam of a metal door. The way the man had pulled him into the alley way didn't feel normal at all. I saw how Yoongi tensed up and when he was pushed into the shadows and it didn't feel right. What's going on?

°°°

I know it's kinda short:(

But I hope you enjoyed it though!

Apparenlty Yoongi here enjoys street food!

(I don't know if he enjoys them as much in real life but oh well)

Comment down below if you like this story

I'd really appreciate your feedback<3

See you next Friday!

Bam Pow

150213

10:05pm