16

Yoongi placed the box down onto the stool just as how he was told to do so. "That's the last of them," Serin said and hung a stark black plastic bag onto the doorknob. "Thank for helping me out,"

After they—Yoongi dropped by at his apartment, he came back and picked Serin up from the old studio. It didn't take them that long to load all the leftover boxes into the back of his car which allotted more time for them to drive back to Daegu.

"No problem," A small and shy smile etched upon his lips. It was the kind of smile that made her heart feel like it was about to burst out of her chest. It was like an extensive amount of warmth crawled up to her cheeks as it glowed pink.

Yoongi hoisted himself up onto the tall stool next to hers as the smile on his face remained along with his gaze that was fixated on her. A million thoughts were going through his mind, he couldn't even decipher her words anymore as everything around her seemed to blur.

Her lips were moving, she was speaking to him but he couldn't hear a thing. Though, she was so clear to him. It was like his eyes were exchanged for magnifying glasses that he could see every beautiful detail of her.

The soft curve of her lips when she spoke made his heart flutter a little and it almost hurt. Even the slightest nudge to his chest made him feel the strongest feelings he had ever felt.

It still baffled him how she got him wrapped around her finger, without her even realising. He always wanted to know if she knew that he was thinking of her. He wanted to find out if she also thought of him.

He didn't even need to see her or hear her to have him crumbling down. Just the simple thought of her already made him flushed. A slight excitement brewing within him every time he thought of her.

"A-Are you okay?"

Serin rested the back of her hand on his forehead, concern evident in her features. "W-What?" Yoongi suddenly snapped out of his thoughts, reaching up for her wrist and pulling her hand down.

Serin blinked a few times before she continued, "You're really red... You don't have a fever though." She looked at him weirdly before sitting back down onto her stool.

Yoongi reached up to touch his warm cheeks before giving her a sheepish smile. I caught myself thinking of her once again. He thought to himself. "I'm fine, don't worry."

"Well, I'm gonna go do some stuff, how 'bout you?" Serin got up from the stool and began gathering up a few brushes and a clean sheet of canvas paper. It was finally past 6pm and her mind was exploding with ideas.

"Don't you think it's a bit too late to be working on something?" Yoongi tilted his head to the side and followed her around.

He's never seen a real artist work on something up close which made him curious as to what really happens when an artist was alone with his work. "Maybe I can watch you paint?"

Serin chuckled and set everything onto the floor. "You want to watch me paint?" She looked up at him and cocked her head to the floor as if telling him to sit down. "Don't you think that's a bit weird, Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi scrambled closer to her with excitement lighting up his features. "It's not weird! Why would it be weird?" He picked up a random brush and placed it on top of her palm.

"I'd be painting and you'd just be watching me without saying anything..." Serin shrugged and began taking off the lids of the paint one by one. The silence was never really good to her.

Yoongi thought for a moment, tapping onto his chin then turning his attention back to her. "I'll just tell you stories, then."

—-

"Don't you have to go home or something?" Serin laughed when she realised that Yoongi was standing right next to her as she was trying to key-in her apartment password. She didn't even know if she should cover her password or just let him find out what it was.

Yoongi shook his head and practically pushed her inside of her apartment unit once she was able to unlock it, leaving her astounded and clinging onto the doorframe as if her life depended on it.

They quickly pulled their shoes off and raced each other to the couch where they immediately plopped down, relaxing down onto the soft cushion.

When they were settled in, time passed by slowly. It was like time had purposely slowed down around them and it made her feel some sort of an uncomfortable, comfortable feeling.

It was like her feelings and thoughts were clashing with one another; not sure which she was feeling exactly. It was like she was relaxed yet uncomfortable at the same time.

Having him in the same room as her reminded her of his last visit. A sudden rush in her veins set her cheeks on fire as she diverted her gaze onto the black screen of her television.

"What are you thinking of again?" Yoongi turned his full attention to her. "Why do you keep on thinking of such deep thoughts?" He scooted closer to her, pushing a few pillows out of the way.

Serin turned back to him, quickly getting flustered once she realised how close he became. "I-It's not that," She stuttered, instantly nervous when she got a wisp of his scent.

"I-I just space out a lot. I don't think of anything in particular." She awkwardly twiddled with her thumbs and looked down at her hands. "Nothing important, that is." She added.

Just when Yoongi was about to reach out to her, Serin jumped out of her seat and shuffled into the kitchen. "D-Do you want anything to eat—Oh my gosh look at the time! Don't you have to go home?"

Yoongi strolled into the kitchen, scoffing at her vomit of words. "You just asked me if I wanted to eat something then you want me to leave right away?" He stifled his laughter and stood next to her, leaning onto the counter.

Serin opened her mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by Yoongi tapping onto her shoulder. "Can I stay the night?" He tilted his head to the side with a small smile.

"W-What? Go home!" She rolled her eyes and went on her tiptoes to reach for the packet of ramen in the cabinet. "It's already late! Can't I just stay here instead?" Yoongi pouted and took the packet from her.

"I can help you prepare a much healthier dinner!" He placed the ramen back but this time, further into the cabinet so she couldn't reach it. "Eating ramen all the time isn't healthy for you, you know."

Serin was just about to protest when he started pulling out random pots and bowls along with the chopping board and a knife. "Wow, it's like you live here to know where everything is placed."

"I just opened all the drawers and cupboards. It's not hard to find things when you're hungry." He chuckled and pulled her towards him as he told her what to do. "You'll eat the best meal of your life!"

°°°

THE NEW BANGTAN MV IS OUT OMFG

OKAY TBH ITS THEYRE CUTEST MV

I LOVE HOW THE BOYS HELPED KOOKIE RAISE MONEY AND STUFF <3

anyway

This chapter wasn't really that eventful but hey, theres some Serin x Yoongi feels right there!

tell me what you think!

Bam Pow

11:05PM

150605