07

Slowly, I rubbed the bottoms of my shoes on the carpet at the entrance of the grocery. I had to get out and practically run under the rain with nothing but a hoodie and an umbrella to get to the grocery after I found out that I had run out of ramen packets.

I never really knew how to cook, I mean I do but they just didn't taste... Nice. They were either really salty or sometimes too bitter or sometimes you just don't know if you're even eating normal food. So ever since I moved out of my parents' house, I guess, I stuck with ramen and takeout and sometimes if I got lucky, my friends would cook for me when they visited.

"I'll get a bad kidney if I don't learn how to cook soon." I chuckled to myself as I scanned through the tall shelves filled with different products.

I'm not really in the mood for ramen tonight but it'll take too long to wait for delivery and it's raining too hard to go and stop by to get takeout. Why didn't I ask my mom to teach me how to cook?!

My choices are limited in this situation. If the rain stops or weakens even just a bit, then, I can stop by 7 Eleven or something to buy one of those packed food there, or I could just stay here and buy another packet of ramen to drown myself in. I could probably also buy Soju to go with it.

As searched for the shelves where they stacked the packets, my mind drifted to what had happened two days ago. Ever since then, it always managed to creep into my mind for no apparent reason at all.

It's not like I meant to talk to her in that manner. I didn't mean to make her feel bad but I guess it just came out sharper than I thought it would. Ah, the look on her face. I thought to myself.

Even if I didn't want to admit it, I do feel kind of guilty for yelling at her, plus, humiliating her in front of Chanwoo and a few costumers.

My thoughts were interrupted when I found the ramen section. I took two packets of ramen and turned to walk to the cashier. I reached for a few bills in my pocket when suddenly someone bumped into me, causing me to drop my ramen. "Shit," I cringed as I heard the ramen crunch when it hit the floor.

My ramen!

I instantly snapped my head up, readying myself to give this careless idiot a good two minute lecture. "You should really watch where you're—" I nearly screamed when I realised who was in front of me. Not again.

Why does this always happen to me?

"Hey, are you seriously following me around?!" I snapped as I bended down to pick up the ramen. She huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest as her cheeks slowly turned into a shade of red. "Stop assuming things you dimwit. I'm not following you around!"

I scoffed at her and stood there waiting for her to speak. "What?" Serin raised her eyebrow as she clenched her jaw. "Aren't you going to apologise?" I asked as I shifted my weight onto my other leg.

"Me?" She pointed at herself with her jaw agape. "Who else?" I asked and clenched onto the end of my shirt as I tried to extend my patience. "Why would apologise to you when it's clear that you bumped into me because of your carelessness?"

I shook my head as I tucked the abused ramen into one of the shelves stuffed with crackers as I nipped onto the inside of my cheeks. "You're the one who's being stupid, not looking at where you're walking who bumped into me!"

"God, you're just so afraid of ruining your pride, huh?" She straightened her back and pushed a finger at my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her then turned around to walk away. I don't have time for her stubbornness.

"Hey! I'm not yet done with you!" She clutched onto my sleeve then pulled me back. "You're prideful and rude! What a terrible combination." She chuckled bitterly as she shot daggers at me. If she had a fork then she would have stabbed me by now.

I turned around to walk away once more before I was pulled back once again. "God damn it, can't you just let it go?! You're so immature it's getting on my nerves!" I pulled my arm out of her grip as I stepped back a little.

"Why do I always have to see you everywhere? Is the city that small that I see you practically every day since that day I brought you to my job?"

"God, give me a break, Serin! You're pissing the shit out of me!" I frustratingly tugged onto my hair as I restrained myself from doing anything violent. I don't hit girls but I do hit things and I don't want to pay the owner of the grocery for a broken shelf.

"Don't ever show your face to me ever again! Don't ever drop by the café, or if you see me around, ignore me. Pretend like you don't know me." She kept her stand with her hands fisted on her sides as she pushed her lips into a line, staring straight at me.

I turned around to leave, takeout it is.

°°°

Hi! this is just a filler chapter

Ah, Yoongi being so grumpy.

Probably because he hadn't had his dinner yet...

Anyway, I'll see you guys next Wednesday or Friday!

Please comment your thoughts on this fanfic so far

I'd really appreciate that a lot!

Bam Pow

1:05AM

150321