Pain and Plans

Hinata's P.O.V

      I'm sitting in the passenger's side of Kageyama's car while Kageyama is sitting in the driver's seat. One of his hands is on my thigh while the other is on the steering wheel. One of my hands is holding a popsicle while the other is in my lap, wrapped in a cast. Today I went to the hospital for my broken arm. I broke it earlier today and Kageyama drove me to the hospital, now we are heading home. You might be wondering, Hinata, why the actual holy heck do you have a broken arm? Well, you see...

Flashback, Hinata's P.O.V

       I heard Noya shout, "C'mon Shoyo! You can do it!" I look down to where he was, he is at least 5 feet lower than me. I am currently standing on the balcony of an apartment from our apartment complex. Kageyama went to work while I stayed home, Tanaka and Noya came over so I wouldn't be bored. When Noya got into our apartment, he immediately ran to our balcony and shouted "BET YOU GUYS CAN'T LAND THIS JUMP!" Then proceeded to jump over the railing and off the balcony. He successfully landed. Tanaka went next and shouted, "CANON BALLLLL!" Before landing in a bush. I was next, I walked over to the railing and looked down while holding my breath.

         Now to my current situation, "C'mon Shoyo! You can do it!" I was released the air I was holding in and put my legs, one at a time, over the railing. I grabbed onto the railing, my back facing towards beyond the railing and my front facing towards the apartment. I took a deep breath and let go of the railing. I was falling off from the balcony, I felt the air breeze past my ears, the wind whistling as it felt my body go in between it's continuing dance. I closed my eyes and just focused on the wind and its song going into one of my ears and coming out the other. I forgot how fast gravity makes you go towards the ground. Before I could even open my eyes, I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

          I heard the balcony door open and I opened my eyes to see Kageyama looking down in horror. "Stay there, don't move!" He shouted before disappearing behind the balcony door. "Omg, are you ok Shoyo?" Noya asked me. My head was spinning and I was seeing double Noya and Tanaka. "That was a pretty bad fall, you good?" This time Tanaka asked. I heard fast footsteps approaching and looked over to see Kageyama kneeling down in front of me. He puts his hand on my forehead. "Are you ok? What happened?" I don't think I've ever seen Kageyama look worried before. "Noya and Tanaka came over and-" I didn't even have a chance to finish when I felt pain in my arm. I quickly put my hand on my arm and I feel Kageyama's hands go to my arm. His fingers travel around my arm as he shoots Noya and Tanaka a death glare. He picks me up, bridal style and carries me to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked him while wrapping my good arm around his neck so I don't fall. "To the hospital, I think you have a broken arm." He places me down in the passenger's seat and drives off, not before flipping Tanaka and Noya.

Present, Hinata's P.O.V

        I was eating my popsicle while I was thinking about today's events. In the middle of thinking I feel an icy pain in my head. "AH, BRAIN FREEZE!" I shout. Kageyama looks at me and thank god there is a red light. He leans over and kisses my forehead. "That should make the pain go away." He casually says and continues driving. I quickly look down while blushing, his hand is still on my thigh. I deep in my thoughts until I think about something genius. "Y'know, my tongue hurts too. Do you think when we get home you can kiss the pain away?" I ask Kageyama with a smirk. He looked at me, his face flushed. He clears his throat, "Yeah, that could be our plans for tonight, kissing the pain away." My smirk quickly fades away as I feel someone pinch my thigh. "Ow, what was that for?" I swatted at Kageyama's hand. "Like I said, our plan for tonight is to kiss the pain away." Now it's his turn to smirk while my face is flushed. "I guess it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEYOOOOOOOOO LIKE I SAID I WOULD BE POSTING IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN GROUNDED BUT I WILL TRY TO POST THE MOST I CAN- SHORT STORY OF HOW I GOT THIS IDEA, MY BSF AND I WERE TALKING AND I SAID, "IDK WHY BUT I WOULD FIND IT CUTE IF SOMEONE BIT THEIR TONGUE AND THEY WERE IN PAIN AND THEIR PARTNER WAS JUST LIKE "I CAN KISS THE PAIN AWAY" AND THEN THEY JUST MAKE OUT SOOOO YEAH- HAVE A GREAT DAY I LOVE YOU GUYS, PEACE OUT MY ✨D U D E S✨