Relaxing day

Hinata's P.O.V
Older AU
    Today Kageyama had a break from work, finally. I woke up and saw him next to me in bed. I leaned over and kissed his forehead, he shifted a bit but he didn't wake up. I quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen. I started getting all the ingredients to make pancakes and started making the batter.
                               Later.... (sorry I'm too lazy)
     I finally finished making pancakes and I heard Kageyama walk downstairs. "Good morning..." he said tiredly. "Good morning, breakfast is ready!" I said cheerfully. We finished eating and decided to sit down and watch a tv show. At one point he grabbed me and sat me down on his lap while he hid his face in the crook of my neck. We cuddled for half an hour. He kissed my neck and whispered sweet things.
     "I don't know what'd do without you." He said tiredly. Awww "I love you Shoyo"
My heart was ready to explode. "I love you too, Tobio." I kissed his forehead, I then realized he fell asleep. So he was sleep talking? I then tried to stand up but his grip got tighter. Oh well...
         A few hours later
Since I couldn't get out of Kageyama's grip, I decided to watch tv. A few hours went by and he finally woke up. "What happened?" He asked as he looked up at me. "Nothing happened, Tobio." I said calmly, he then smiled and pecked my lips. I guess he had sweet dreams...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh lord, 14 reads, thank you!!!!! I really enjoy writing these. Sorry if it was short I'll try to make it longer next time

Bye!!!!!!