Dreams

Kageyama’s P.O.V
        *In the dream*
    “I’m breaking up with you…” I had tears streaming down my face. “W-why..?” I barely choked out. Voices started going through my head, “He never loved you!” “He dated you out of pity” I woke up screaming and sweating. I gasped for air, that scared me so bad. What if it was true? What if he didn't actually love me and is dating me out of pity? I grabbed my pillow and shoved my face into it. Tears started to pour out of my eyes.
      After crying, I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. I stepped in the shower and immediately the cold water hit my skin. The same words started ringing through my head again. I felt water go down my cheek, I'm not sure if it was my tears or just the water from the shower. I turned off the water and got out of the towel, wrapping a towel around my waist. I did my business, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I checked the time to see that it was 6:45. School starts at 7 so I should get going.
      I walked out the door and locked it. I sighed and walked down the steps and onto the road. I kept my head down while I was walking, thinking about my dream. "Kageyama!" I look up and see Hinata jumping up and down looking really happy. I then realized I was at the intersection that Hinata and I always meet at before school. I gave a little wave to him and continued walking. He ran up to me, "Kageyama, what's wrong babe?" He asked looking concerned. I looked at him and shook my head. I continue walking with my head down when he grabs my arm and faces me towards him. "Kageyama, tell me what happened." He says with a serious face. 
    I sigh and start to tear up. He hugs me and and rubs my back. I lean down and hide my face into his shoulder. He whispers soothing words into my ears until I stop crying. "Now tell me what happened." I explained my dream to him and what I did when I woke up. He pecks my cheek. "Kageyama, I truly love you. I would never date you out of pity. You mean the world to me and I need you with me." I look up at him and smile. I peck his lips, he wraps his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. I wrap my arms around his waist. We pull away. "If we don't race to school right now we are going to be late." He says while running, I ran after him. "Hey! No far you got a head start!"
      We somehow got to school in time, we were out of breath from running and laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N HOLY JESUSSSSSS OVER 100 READS!?!?!?!?!? THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating, I am currently in NY on a family vacation and I have been busy with school and volleyball. Thank you for reading this crap I really appreciate it. Stay awesome! Peace out my ✨d u d e s✨