Cafe Date

Kageyama's P.O.V
Part 2 of math class

        Today was the day that Hinata and I went on a date. After we confessed to each, we texted each other that night to plan our date. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. What if something goes wrong? What if I embarrass myself? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knocking at my door. I go downstairs and open the door to reveal Hinata with flowers. "I-I got these, for you!" He hands me the flowers while looking down at his shoes. I immediately blush and grab the flowers.

        I put the flowers in a vase and turn to Hinata who is still staring down. "Are you ready to go?" I ask him and he looks up at me, his cheeks are covered with blush. He nods his head and smiles. I close the door and lock it, Hinata grabs my hand and starts walking. We walk at a medium pace, hand in hand. "So how was your day?" He asks me, I look at him and respond, "It was good, how was your day?" He responds with a quiet good.

       I was deep in thought when I look up to see that we made it to the cafe, I open the door and hold it open for him. We walk in and order our drinks. The barista looks at us. "What would you like to order?" She asks us with a smile. Hinata smiles back and starts to speak, "I would like a cinnamon roll frappuccino." (Because he is a cinnamon roll) He turns to me, waiting for my order. "I would like pumpkin spice latte." (Honestly fam I had to search up the drinks bc I dont drink coffee lol.)

         We sit down and drink our coffee, he looks at me and smiles. "To be honest, I didn't think you had a crush on me. You always call me a dumbass and such, it's a real shocker to know that you feel the same way." He stares at me with his hazel eyes. "Of course I like you, dumbass. Why do you think I pick on you? I don't know how to express my feelings." I say looking away so he doesn't see my flushed face. He grabs my hand and holds it from across the table. We sit there and talk until the sun starts to set.

       Hinata wanted to go to the park to watch the sunset, thank god we had a blanket with us. (Don't ask) We lay the blanket down and sit on it. We are still holding hands. "You know, the sun makes your eyes shine brighter than itself. You truly are a sunshine." I say in a whispered tone, he stares at me and I look into his eyes. I start to lean and so does he. We are inches apart, until I close the gap between us. His lips were warm against mine. So soft... He tastes like the cinnamon drink he had at the cafe, so sweet.

       We pull away gasping for air, I stare into his eyes as he does to me. We both smile and turn towards the sun. "Isn't it beautiful?" He asks quietly. "Not as beautiful as you..." I whispered, he looked at me and blushed then turned towards the sun again. We were there for a couple of minutes in complete silence, just staring at the sun setting and the colors mixed in the sky.

       Once the sun fully setted, we got up and grabbed the blanket. We start walking down the street towards the intersection where we go our separate ways. Hinata turns to me. "Thank you for today, Kageyama. It was really fun!" He says while smiling. I smile back and say, "No problem, Hinata," he looks at me and stands on his tiptoes to peck my cheek. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" He shouts while walking down the road. I put my hand on my cheek where he kissed me. "I am never washing this side of my face ever again..." I whisper and start walking down the street.

Today was a good day, no... Today was amazing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N OMG 56 READS?!?!??!?!?! Thank you sooooo much!!!! I will try to write longer oneshots, and don't be afraid to request something! Peace out!!!