Pan

"Pan?" Raph said looking at Mikey. He was shaking, holding back tears.

"Really? This isn't a prank is it?" Leo asked getting up.

Mikey shook his head a few tears daring to spill out.

"Oh, Mikey" Donnie said. All three of the older brothers were surrounding him. "It's ok. We still love you. I mean you're still you right?"

"Yeah, this doesn't change anything little brother it doesn't... it's ok." Leo comforted. Raph brought him into a hug and everyone else joined in.

After a couple minutes they broke away. "It's just... I've always been scared to tell you guys... cuz I thought- I thought you wouldn't except me. Ya know? I- I'm sorry-" Mikey sobbed but was cut off by Leo.

"You shouldn't be sorry! We understand. We're sorry you were so scared to tell us but were all happy you trusted us enough to tell us." Leo smiled.

Mikey sobbed a bit more. "Please calm down Mikey. Here, let's have some cake."

Between the four of them they were able to eat all but one piece. This helped the orange banded turtle calm down a lot. I mean, who doesn't stress eat?

"So... Pan. Umm, what exactly is that?" Raph asked to get the ball rolling.

"Well Pansexual or Pan for short. I'm attracted to people regardless of gender. So I can be attracted to anyone of any gender. Boy, girl, nonbinary, attack helicopter" Mikey smirked wh UK le his brothers giggled a bit at the joke."I hope this doesn't make things weird or anything" Mikey said becoming serious.

"It doesn't" Donnie and Leo said simultaneously.

"I mean it's not like it's naturally or anything" Donnie started. "There are many recordings of homosexuality behavior in animals like-"

"Yeah we get it. Great way to ruin a moment Donnie." Raph inturippted.

Mikey sniffed. "Yeah, I've been through a serious like denial faze. It took me a while to understand and figure it out but... yeah I- I figured it out..." He began to trail off.

"Hey, that's great. I'm happy that you were able to come to terms with yourself." Leo said with a grin.

"So.. you don't think I'm like a cheater or something? I mean yeah I do like both genders but I'll remain loyal to who ever I end up with. Girl, guy or nonbinary person. If not, what kind of a boyfriend would I be, ya know?" Mikey mumbled.

"What? Of course not!" Donnie exclaimed.

"You don't also think that I like am desperate to date anyone or I can't pick or anything. Sure I'm attracted to like all genders but I still have a preference of who I date you know." Mikey explained.

"We don't believe in those stupid stereotypes! I mean only an uneducated homophobe would say that stuff." Raph assured. Donnie and Leo nodded in agreement.

"T-thanks bro's" Mikey said.

"So, you got a crush or something?" Raph said half joking. Mikey blushed and said he didn't. Then Raph went on a rant about how he'll beat the life out of anyone, girl, guy, or nonbinary that'll hurt him.

"So, have you told Sensei yet?" Leo asked, cutting off Raph from his rant. Master Splinter was in the dojo meditating as usual.

Mikey shook his head. "No I haven't but I have a plan, just trust me."

"Uh, ok?" Donnie said raised a brow. "I'm a bit skeptical but ok. Who, when and how you come out is completely your right."

"Thanks guys, you're the best." Mikey gave a giant smile, relieved and happy that he was loved and accepted for who he was. Now let's just hope Master Splinter will take it the same way.

❤ 🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈 ❤
💜