Chapter 6

(The photo above it the one they "took" together)

Jungkook's POV

I felt someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin smiling above me.

"Good morning Jungkooookie!" Jimin gleamed.

"Ughhh, hyung. Go away" I groaned and tried hiding under my blanket.

He pulled it away and grabbed me by my feet. He started dragging me off the bed until I fell on the floor.

"Alright!" I yelled. "I'm up. I'm up. What do you want?"

He smirked. "A kiss."

"No." I said and started giggling.

He pouted then helped me up. "Manager hyung said we're going to Sea Life Park."

"What's that?"

"It's like a marine park. You know, with dolphins and stuff. It has an aquarium and dolphin show and sea lion show. Oh! And he said we get to swim with the dolphins!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Wow! That sounds like so much fun!" I turned to my side and found Taehyung sleeping.

"Jimin, you didn't wake him yet?"

"I did. And then he pushed me off the bed." Jimin started walking to the door. "Your turn. By the way, we're leaving in 30 minutes!"

Before He closed the door, he poked his head out.

"Oh! One more thing. Jin wants all of us to wear our tye dye shirts. He wants us to match and be one big happy family"

I nodded and he closed the door. I walked over to Taehyung's bed and observed him for a while.

"Hyung."

No response.

"Hyuuuung!" I poked his face.

He groaned and flipped the other way, his back now facing me.

I crawled onto his bed, now looking over him with my arms and legs on either side of his body.

"Hyung. Wake up."

He peeked an eye at me and the closed them again.

"No."

"Hyung. If you don't get up right now then I'll-"

"You'll what?" He turned and faced me. I could feel myself blushing but I corrected myself.

"I'll kiss you." I threatened straightforwardly.

"You'll what?!" He said shocked.

"You heard me." I smirked and started leaning forward.

"Jungkook?"

I was now a couple of inches away from his face.

"Get up hyung. Or else." I slowly started moving away to the side.

He scoffed. "Liar."

He started pulling the blanket up until I stopped him and pecked a kiss on his nose. He stared at me in shock.

"That was a warning hyung. The next one will be on the lips."

Taehyung started blushing and jolted up. This is fun.

"Okay. I'm up."

"Good. Now because of you, we need to be ready in 20 minutes."