[BONUS]

SHORT BONUS CHAPTER

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As I embraced Jungkook, I heard his stomach growl. I pulled away from our hug and smiled at him.

"Hungry?"

He nodded shyly.

"Let's eat."

We sat at the table and I took my seat next to Jungkook. The members were still sitting in their seats, looking at me in astonishment.

"What happened?" Jin asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I don't really know. This morning I stole a quick kiss from Jungkook and-"

"You did what?" Jungkook choked on his fries.

I smirked and grabbed his hand. "I said. I stole a kiss from you. It was when you were sleeping."

The maknae blushed and played with our hands that were interlocked.

"And then what?" Jin continued.

"After I pecked his lip, this electrical feeling rushed through my body. I quickly pulled away... Confused at what just happened."

I continued. "When I confessed to Jungkook and kissed him just now, the electrical feeling returned. But this time it was stronger. All my memories came rushing back to my head and I remembered everything."

Jhope giggled. "It's like something you see in movies."

I smiled. "I hope this movie continues to have an happy ending."

We ate our food discussing our hard week we had in Hawaii.

"Most people come to Hawaii for a vacation and to get away from trouble." Namjoon laughed. "We came to Hawaii and got nothing but trouble."

Jimin joined in on the laughter. "It happens when you have an alien as a band member."

I glared. "It's not just me!"

"He's right." Suga chipped in. "It's all of you. We're a band who attracts trouble."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute." Jhope shushed.

"You remember everything now?" Hoseok directed the question to me.

I nodded. "Yeah, and?"

"I just spent FOUR HOURS reteaching you our dances when all you needed to do was kiss Jungkook!?" He exclaimed.

"I guess that's true." I chuckled.
"Thanks hyung. I knew I could count on you." I gave him a rewarding slap on the back.

"I'm never doing anything nice for you again." Hope hyung mumbled, stuffing his face with his burger.

The members continued to have their little conversations but I noticed the maknae had been very quiet.

I looked at his clean plate and then at him. He was still playing with our interlocked fingers, smiling to himself.

"It was Jungkook, by the way." I whispered into his ear, catching him off guard.

"Wh-what?" He asked, looking at me confused.

I pulled out my phone and typed in the password.

j u n g k o o k

It unlocked at he stared at me with longing eyes.

I put my phone away and smiled down at him.

"It was you. That's why I never told anyone. That's why I ignored your questions every time you would ask." I admitted. "You are the password to my phone."

Suga groaned from across the table. "That's enough romance for now. I'm going back to my lounge chair."

"Anyone care for a swim?" Jimin asked, taking his shirt off.

Jungkook's smile returned. "I do!" He stood up.

"Ya!" I yelled, standing up too. "Did you just ignore everything I said to you?"

He grabbed my face and gave me a quick peck. "I heard and I'm so glad your back. Now can I swim?"

Aish, this kid.

Jhope removed his shirt and joined Jimin, jumping into the pool.

"Come back here! You need to rest your stomachs before you get a cramp!" Jin yelled, being the mom he is.

Jungkook took off his shirt too and was about to run in until I stopped him, pulling him him back by his waist.

"Hyung! I want to swim!" He whined.

"No! Not until my baby puts on sunscreen." I scolded, searching through Jin's bag for sunscreen.

He flipped around and captured our lips. He started to back up until we fell into the pool together.

"Whoops." He smirked. "Guess there's no sunscreen today."

I frowned, standing up against the pool wall and staring down at the water.

Jungkook moved towards me, pouting. "I'm sorry hyung. I can put it on right now-"

"It's not the sunscreen Jungkook." I cut off. "It's my guilt."

He raised a brow. "What do you mean, guilt?"

I stared into his eyes. "I feel guilty that I couldn't protect you from getting hurt. I didn't take care of you the way I should have. I'm sorry Kookie. I'm trying to take care of you."

"Hyung." Jungkook threw his arms around my shoulders and neck, moving his body against mine.

"Tae, you don't have to apologize. It's done." He said, putting our foreheads together.

"I can't. I'm just sorry." I apologized again. "Why do you continue to stay with me?"

He moved his head away, but our position still remained the same.

"For better and for worse hyung. Remember?"

I nodded. "I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend as perfect as you."

"Not everyone can have the golden maknae." He self praised.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

He giggled. "Hey hyung. You were right."

"About what?"

"Compared to the Hope's story, Ours is better."

I remembered saying that the day we had breakfast. I giggled to myself.

"Ours is better, huh."

Jungkook nodded.

"I love you Kookie."

He smiled widely and leaned forward. Our lips connected once more, moving in sync. I bit his lower lip asking him permission to enter and he gladly granted it. I roamed his canvas, leaving nothing untouched.

Our make out session was interrupted when I felt an inflatable ball hit my head.

I turned to see Jimin giggling at us.

"Let's play!" He yelled out.

Jungkook swam after the ball and I sat one of the the pool steps in the shallow water, probably smiling like an idiot.

I Found Love In Paradise