Chapter 9

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Give Jungkook to me."

"What are you talking about Jimin?" I was speechless.

"I'm saying, let him go now. I'll take care of Jungkook. If you wait to long, it'll hurt him and you."

I scoffed. "Whatever." I tried to push pass him but he gripped onto my arm.

"Don't make me hurt you Tae."

"No Jimin. Dont make ME hurt YOU."

He smirked at me and tilted his head. "Why not? You can add one more person to the list of people you hurt."

I grabbed Jimin by his shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"I will never let him go." I glared.

There he goes again, smirking at me. "Sooner or later you're going to realize that Jungkook will be mine."

I pulled him forward and then slammed his back against the wall again. "Watch what you say Jimin. We're not just band mates. We're best friends."

I put him down and released him. He dusted himself off and I fell to my knees, head bent towards the ground.

"Look. I don't need anyone reminding me about what's going to happen. I'm well aware of it." I said as I looked up at Jimin with teary eyes. "But I just want to continue living like how things use to be. Can't anyone do that for me!?"

I slammed my fist onto the ground. Customers continued to walk past us, looking at me like I was insane.

Jimin walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. He had guilt written all over his face.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I shouldn't have asked you that."

I stood up and hugged him. "It's okay Jimin. Your just thinking ahead. I'm thankful for that. I know you want the best for everyone."

He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. "Friends?"

"Friends."

Before he could walk back to the table, I grabbed his arm. He looked back at me confused. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Promise me.... Promise me you'll take care of Jungkook when I leave."

"Tae-"

"Promise me."

He smiled and nodded. "I promise."

I sighed and walked back to the table, Jimin trailing behind me.

I sat next to Jungkook and he turned to me smiling. "Taetae, where'd you two go?"

"Bathroom." I said plainly.

"Oh okay."

We continued chatting and a couple of fans recognized. They took photos with us until our manager returned and told them to stop. He handed Jungkook crutches that he bought and then threw away our trash.

We left Costco and headed for glow in the dark mini golf. In the van, Jimin sat next to Jungkook this time. I tried eavesdropping on their conversation but Hopie hyung kept talking to me.

I didn't mind. Jhope was the member I was closest to the most, besides Jungkook. I felt Jimin was teasing me again. Why is Jungkook still talking to him and not me?

When we arrived, our manager told us to get into pairs. Before I could speak, Jimin picked Jungkook. Of course my little maknae didn't argue. He was obviously oblivious that Jimin was trying to steal him from me.