Chapter 12

(A/n: The photo above is the places they visited. Hopefully it give you guys a better picture & understanding)

Third person POV

The tropical storm continued that day. It was windy and the rain continued to pour down.

The members were sitting in Suga's room playing the video games that they rented.

"Guys! Why don't we sneak out?" Suga suggested.

All the members turned to him confused.

"Hyung! It's raining!" Jimin said. "What are we going to do?"

Suga lifted the van keys with a smirk on his face.

"Suga, where'd you get that?" Jin asked while pausing the game.

"Manager hyung gave me the spare. He said at least one member should have back up keys, just in case."

"I'm in." Namjoon said, standing up and grabbing his jacket. "What do you guys say?"

"Yeee!!! Let's go!!" Jhope cheered.

"What if manager hyung checks on us?" The maknae asked.

"I'll text him and let him know the members are going to rest for the day since the weather is bad and would appreciate it if we aren't disturbed." Suga suggested.

Jungkoo nodded. "Sounds good to me. I'm in."

Taehyung sat on the corner of Suga's bed, contemplating whether or not it was a good idea. "I don't know guys. I'm kind of scared."

Jungkook sat next to him and held Taehyung's hand. "C'mon hyung! Remember what Hope said? Live life to the fullest."

Jhope turned to him confused. "I don't remember saying that."

Jimin, who was sitting next to Jhope on the ground, shoved his hyung, pushing him over. "Not you idiot! The girl we met!"

Jhope sat back up and held Jimin in a choke hold. "Ya! I'm your hyung!"

The members laughed at the two idiots wrestling on the ground.

"You're right. Let's do this! Turn up!" Taehyung finally said, standing up and grinning with his famous rectangle smile.

Soon everyone was in agreement and texted their manager. When the manager gave the okay for resting the whole day, the members ran to their rooms and prepared extra clothes and swim shorts.

When they finished packing, the members ran to the parking lot and squeezed into the van. Suga sat in the drivers seat while Namjoon sat beside him with a map showing the island of Oahu.

"Hyung! Let's go to the North Shore! I heard it's nice over there!" Jhope suggested.

"And they have shrimp!" Jimin yelled from the back.

"And big surf!"

"North Shore? Okay, here we go!" Suga stepped on the gas and drove off.

They read the map and found their way. The weather was surprisingly nicer on the Windward side of the island. They sky was blue and the sun was shining, but there was still a cold breeze.

They stopped at several sight seeing stops and tourist attractions. The members took several pictures on their phones.

Their first stop was at China Man's hat. Taehyung was the first one out of the car, running across the park's field to stare at the island off in the distance.