Chapter 15

"Taehyung lost his memory."

The members eyes widened and looked at the doctor in astonishment.

"What does he remember?" Namjoon asked.

"As far as we know, he lost the last 5 years of his memory. He doesn't know he's in a boy band and he doesn't know who you are"

"We have a fan meet tomorrow. What about the fans?" Namjoon asked

"Fans?! What about Taehyung? What about Jungkook?" Jimin retorted.

Jin gasped. "JUNGKOOK!"

They ran into Taehyung's room and opened the door. Jungkook was standing over his hyung, crying.

"Hyungs!" The younger cried out. "He doesn't remember me!"

They looked over to Taehyung who was looking at the members confused.

"I'm sorry. I honestly don't know what is going on here." Taehyung answered blankly.

The doctor walked in and stood alongside V.

------------------------------------------------

TAEHYUNGS POV

I was surrounded by strangers, yet I felt something strange inside me. It's like I knew them my whole life. But how?

Earlier, while I was watching the television, a young boy called out to me and ran over. He hugged me tightly and I felt my heart skip a beat.

What am I feeling? Why do I have this tingly feeling inside of my stomach?

He pulled away and smiled brightly at me. He was beautiful. What am I thinking? I don't even know this person. He stared at me as if he expected me to say something.

I examined him, trying to figure out who he was. After several glances, I shook my head.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

He started crying. I was concerned. Who is he? Why is he crying? He looked at me and slowly moved closer.

"You really don't know who I am?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. Something tells me I do. But why can't I remember?

"No. Sorry."

I watched as his hands shook. Tears poured out of his eyes. I wanted to hug him. He looked so fragile.

"My name is Jungkook."

Jungkook? Jungkook. Jungkookie? My head began to pound and I heard loud ringing in my ears. My vision blurred and I saw a vague image of a boy. He introduced himself to me and told me we were going to be best friends. I asked if I could call him-

"Kookie" I mumbled.

His eyes darted at me. "Yes? Yes! That's what you call me! Kookie!"

He grabbed onto my hand and I quickly pulled away. He looked hurt, but seemed to understand why.

"I-I'm not really sure who you are. I'm sorry." I apologized once more.

That's when the group of strangers entered my room. There were 6 of them, followed by my doctor and an older man.

"I'm sorry, I honestly don't know what's going on here."