five.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭
 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

1812

The Bridgerton household was relatively quiet for a Saturday morning.  

With the Viscount & Dowager Viscountess out on a business trip, the second Bridgerton son was left in charge (much to the dismay of Miss Woodbury, their governess for a good three months). 

After the Bridgerton daughters were dismissed from their lessons, Augusta sat by the window of their schoolroom as the soft July breeze cascaded her features. Her classes with the Bridgerton daughters were quite eventful for the morning. There was another misunderstanding between Daphne and Eloise after much teasing about the eldest daughter's debut into society next year. Eloise thought that their traditions were stupid which led to a verbal quarrel since Daphne disagreed and was quite enchanted with the idea of finding true love through dancing and promenades. Though Augusta had the same views as Eloise, she had to mediate the dispute between the two in order for them to continue on with their lesson. 

Footsteps thumped on the floor urgently and the door of the schoolroom was slammed wide open to reveal a panting Benedict and Colin Bridgerton as if they had just ran for miles. Augusta furrowed her brows at the sight and thought: what on Earth was ─ 

"We have a dilemma." Benedict told her. 

Augusta narrowed her eyes up at him. "Which should concern me because. . ." She was never fond of the second Bridgerton son after the childishness and utter lack of common sense he displayed to her within their first meeting. 

"It concerns our sister." 

"Which one?"

"Eloise." 

"Ah." She stood up and busied herself with sifting through their work for the morning. "She's quite the spirit. Don't fret over her. With her wit and charm, she will be able to marry well. . .somehow." 

Benedict shook his head. "No, no. She's gone."

"I beg your pardon?!" Augusta exclaimed. What on Earth did he mean by 'gone' ? 

"She has ran away." Colin informed her with a mouthful of biscuits and another five in his hands. "Would you happen to know where she could have went, Miss Woodbury?"