Introduction and Chapter 1

You are Aizawas sister, the number 4 pro hero. Y/n Aizawa.

Quirk: Telaportation
Quirk Ability: You can telaport
Drawback: None you just need to think of where you want to go
Quirk: Eraser - Same as Aizawa
Quirk Ability: You can erase peoples quirks when you look at them until you blink
Drawback:Dry eyes
Quirk:Witch
Quirk Ability: You can cast spells by thinking about the spell or by saying what you want the spell to be
Drawback: None really you just need to think or say the spell which can be hard
Other: You need to be able to use your hands. You can also give yourself a quirk and get rid of the quirk given.

------------------------------------------------------

(In this story yes everything that happened did happen but ever since enji met you he's been caring towards his children, ever since he met you and he stopped being so harsh on shoto, he actually became a father figure but shoto is slowly forgiving him it's just taking a while because of the trauma that he suffers. But he does really believe his father is changing; he just doesn't know you are the reason and no one else does either. Enji is the number 2 hero because all-might hasnt retired yet in this story. He will in the future but for now he's not retired)

------------------------------------------------------

You just recently got the invite to work at U.A and today was your first day and you were surprising Aizawa saying he had no idea they offered you a job. You were ecstatic that's for sure. You were also engaged to the number 2 hero endevor. His family didn't know and they were finding out today. You were so worried mainly since you would be helping all-might teach your brothers class. You were even more nervous because his son was in that class.

It was 6am and you woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring through the morning silence. You rolled out of bed and put on your hero costume.

  You rolled out of bed and put on your hero costume

(you can pick)-------------------------------You called Enji and waited for a minute

(you can pick)
-------------------------------
You called Enji and waited for a minute. He answered "Yes?" "I'm sorry Enji, I just am nervous for today," you replied while putting your phone on speaker and setting it on the bathroom counter while you straighten your hair. "It's fine Y/n I'm sure they'll love you." you hummed in reply "Are you excited to be teaching at U.A love?" "I'm not sure..." you paused in thought as he hummed in reply to tell you he's listening to you "I'm just scared to meet Shoto..After everything I'm scared he'll think I'm trying to replace Rei." you continued. He sighed "Y/n.. Listen if I can love you he definitely can, you are too precious not to love." you couldnt help but smile at what he had said you zoned out in thought before snapping back to reality and replying "Thank you Enji." "Of course but I need to go. I'll see you tonight." You said goodbye and hung up, you sighed and brushed your teeth and left your apartment. You walked out of your room and said hi to your kitten Luna.You set out the cat food and filled up Luna's water bowl and left the apartment walking to the cafe near your apartment building. You knew you could teleport there and U.A but you decided to wear off some of your anxiety. You got in line and ordered a coffee and a muffin for breakfast. You quickly paid and started walking to U.A.

-----------------------(Time skip at U.A)---------------------------------
You arrived a few minutes after class had started on purpose to surprise everyone. You walked up to the 1-A classroom and opened the door. Which caught everyone's attention, all of the students were staring at you then you heard aizawas voice. "Y/n Aizawa." he said in a firm tone, Midoriya spoke up "WAIT you are the number 4 hero!!" you laughed and replied "Yes that would be me. My hero name is Raven Phoenix or Y/N Aizawa." Everyone's mouths gape open except Todoroki, bakugou and aizawa obviously. Mina yelled "AIZAWA IS MARRIED TO YOU?!" your smile turns into a look of disgust "NO! He's my brother" Mina looked embarasses "OH! I'm so sorry!!" you laughed "It's fine! Anyways I came here to introduce myself and surprise this idiot." you announced while taking a sip of your coffee. Bakugou laughed "I like this girl already." Midoriya asked "W-What exactly are you introducing yourself to us for?" "Ah! Good question Midoriya. I am here to introduce myself to you because I am going to be your second combat teacher. What I mean is I'll be helping in all-mights class!" everyone's face lit up at the thought of having you as their teacher including shoto who's been interested in you since you walked into the class, he was a fan of yours but only a small fan he's been interested in your hero career since his father saved you. "Ah big brother I am taking away your class now!" Which aizawa tiredly replied, "Please do."

---------------------(Time skip to the ground)----------------------------

"Okay everyone you are all going to go against me one at a time." they nodded so you took your engagement ring off, putting it into a ring box and put it into your pocket so it wouldn't get ruined while you were fighting. Some eyes go wide and Mina raises her hand "Yes Mina?" "Are you engaged?" "Ahh, yes I am engaged." everyone starts asking questions like "Who is it?" "Are they a pro hero?" "Can we meet them? '' Then you heard Mineta say "Damn it. She was hot too." my head snapped in his direction and everyone went silent, you spoke up "What was that Mineta?" while activating your eraser quirk so your hair floats up and your eyes turn red. "N-Nothing!!" you deactivate your quirk "That's what I thought." you say looking smug and you turn back to the rest. "Now I can answer a few of your questions. 1. No I cannot tell you who it is, 2. Yes he is a pro hero, 3. I'm pretty sure you've all seen him on tv. But I may introduce you all to him one day." you smiled softly, everyone cheered in return. "Now. Bakugou you are fighting me first." he grinned and everyone sweat dropped then he said "Trust me old hag I'm not going easy on you because you are a girl." I looked at him with a scary look "Everyone back up." Everyone backed up and looked at each other worried. "Come at me Bakugou." He grinned and threw a huge explosion in your direction making a smoke screen around where you were, you teleport behind him in the air before the explosion could hit you and you kicked that back of his neck getting his attention and landed gracefully while the smoke disappeared. All of the students were watching this fight intensely. You thought about giving yourself a water quirk and completely soaked him, he yelled "WHAT WAS THE WATER FOR?!" you laughed and kicked him in the gut knocking him to the floor "You can't sweat when you are soaked in water, no sweat means no explosions." he got up and tried to punch you and you blocked gracefully and swiftly teleport behind him kicking him to the ground on to his stomach, grabbing his hands and pinning them on his back. "I win." you announced simply taking a sip of your coffee.

(1254 words)