Chapter 4

---------------(Time skip to at the todoroki house)---------------

I set the snacks up, made popcorn and set out the stuff for sundaes and I yelled to everyone "Put on some sweatpants and a shirt or a hoodie! Something comfy! It's movie night!" everyone rushed to change and ran downstairs to find you already in a comfy outfit.

Natsuo said "Wow, cool sweatpants mom!" you smiled and put your hair into a bun "Thank you! I designed them.  Like how I did with your suits and Fuyumi's dress!" everyone's jaws dropped "YOU DESIGNED THOSE?!" they all yelled in shock, I jumped at the sudden yelling.  Enji hugged me "Sorry love, we didn't mean to shock you, we were just surprised since they were so amazing." you smiled and kissed him quickly "It's okay! I'm glad you liked them!!" Natsuo said, "Hey mom?" you hummed in response "Can you make me a suit for when i graduate college?" my eyes lit up and I jumped in happiness "OF COURSE I CAN!!" Shoto smiled at my sudden outburst and gave Enji a high five and hugged him, whispering in his ear "Thank you.. She seems like a great mom." Fuyumi giggled at you're outburst and then you said something that they couldn't say no to "LET'S GO MAKE THOSE SUNDAES!" Everyone ran to the kitchen and you smiled to yourself.

------------------(Time skip to the next morning)----------------------

Everyone woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes.  Enji came down first and hugged you from behind while you cooked the pancakes, he kissed your neck making you laugh "That tickled" he chuckled and you handed him a plate and placed the syrup on the table.  Once you finished making the pancakes you called the kids down.  Fuyumi said,"Mom, these are really good! Thank you!" you smiled softly and hummed in response as you started to clean the dishes, Enji noticed this, he then cleared his throat catching your attention you looked at him "Is something wrong honey?" 

"No nothings wrong but come here and eat with us, you haven't eaten love." "Are you sure?" he smiled at you "Of course I'm sure." Shoto looked at you "Why wouldn't it be okay mom?" she smiled at him "Well, I just don't want to intrude on family breakfast." that caught the sleepy grump named Natsuo's attention "Mom! You are our family plus you made breakfast, you deserve to eat it!" everyone silently agreed with him.  You laughed "Okay than thank you everyone!"

----------------------(After breakfast)------------------------

You poked Enjis cheek "Yes love?" he asked in a tired voice you smiled "Since you don't have Patrol until laterrrrr do you want to come to school with me?" 

He looked at you shocked. "You could help me train them, watch me kick all-might's butt again and my students did say they wanted to meet my fiance yesterday." you continued.  

He chuckled at the way you tried to encourage him to come with you, "Sure.  I'll come to school with you today." you jumped up in joy and ran to your shared room to put on your hero costume.

  You did your hair and ran downstairs and called up to Shoto telling him you were taking him to school and Enji was coming to school with us.  You said goodbye to Fuyumi and Nastuo and gave them a hug.  You held Enjis hand and walked over to your car with shoto.  You got in the front seat and turned on music when they got into the car, you drove off in your black sports car and pulled up to U.A.  

You got out of the car and walked in with Enji and Shoto.  You smiled at shoto and gave him a hug and walked with Enji to the teachers lounge.

---------------------(Fast forward to Y/ns teaching period)-----------------------------------

She was waiting at the ground for her class to come over and join her. She told Enji he could make a dramatic entrance when she gave him the signal.  She had a bright smile on her face when her students approached her, "Hey everyone! So I have a surprise for you all." Everyone was immediately interested. She laughed at the looks on their faces but tried to keep it in "Well, two." This caught Shotos' attention because he only knew about his father being there.  

She raised her hand and waved which was Enjis cue.  He flew in using his fire to fly, everyone looked shocked "This is my fiance."  Mineta started mumbling about "body" "perfect" "curves" this caused Enji, Shoto and you to snap their heads at him.  

You yelled "STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BODY" Enji said "Stop talking about my fiance like that it's disgusting." then shoto yelled "STOP TALKING ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT!" that caused everyone to be even more shocked Enji walked over and gave his son a highfive for defending his mom.  

You giggled at the two of them.  "Okay now you two stop distracting my class or I won't buy stuff to make sundaes again." both of their faces dropped and Enji dropped the container he was holding. You teleported to catch them "DON'T DROP THE COOKIES LOVE!" he jumped "AH! Sorry love!" 

you giggled and gave everyone two cookies including your son and fiance.  Having a few extra for your colleges.  All-might called out "Y/n." you looked over "Yes all might? I'm kinda trying to feed them cookies right now." 

everyone's eyes widened at the sudden sas coming out of their teacher/mom/fiance.  "Rematch." 

You laughed "sure I promised my fiance could see me kick your butt again." Enji chuckled at the sight of his fiance being competitive.

(948 words)