Chapter 7

You felt someone tapping you on the cheek over and over so you opened your eyes to see enji tapping you on the cheek trying to get you to wake up "I'm up! Stop tapping mee." you whined and then you saw everyone you looked at everyone confused "What happened?" Enji looked at you with concern in his eyes "Well my love.  You decided it would be best to pass out, because you didn't let yourself rest and you insisted on coming to school today instead of resting." you smiled "I mean that's a good enough reason for a nap." everyone face palmed , including Enji. You smirked when you got an idea "NOW GET TO CLASS CHILDREN!!" you yelled as loud as you could startling all the students and then they all ran, you giggled and Enji chuckled.

------(Time skip to after the sports festival it's the same results as it is in the anime)-----

You were working at Enjis agency to help with Shotos internship.  Since you could've chosen if you wanted someone to intern at your agency, but you just decided to help Shoto with his internship and spend some time with your fiance and of course your son.  It was the third day of internships.

You were sitting on Enjis chair in his office when one of his assistants came into his office without knocking. You looked up at her and you could immediately see that she was wearing pounds of makeup, her dress shirt was unbuttoned a few buttons to show off her cleavage.  You couldn't help but laugh. She looked at you in disgust so you spoke up. 

"Ma'am come here." she walked up to you, her face still twisted with disgust "What?" she said in a bratty sassy tone.  You smirked when you saw Enji and Shoto walk in but she didn't hear them.  

"Care to tell me why you walked into the number 2 pro heroes office without knocking?"  she smirked "I wanted to give him this coffee, why does it even matter? It's not like you two are married or anything." I chuckled "SO.  a whore like you is trying to get into my fiance's pants?" she looked at me "I AM NOT A WHORE AND YOU ARE NOT HIS FIANCE." 

You saw shoto cover Enjis mouth and tell him to wait. 

"If you arent a whore why are you walking into his office with your button up shirt not buttoned all the way and caking on that makeup? Not to mention the fact that your hair needs to be fixed asap.  Also walking into the number 2 pro heroes office without knocking, honestly you are lucky it was just me when you walked in."  she looked at you dumbfounded.

You smiled and spoke again "Just watch if you don't believe me."  you walked up to Enji and kissed him and held up the finger to the bitch. 

She scoffed and Enji wrapped his hand around your waist and Shoto snickered "Get told off by my mom." you pulled away from enji breaking the kiss and he smiled at you. 

He then looked over to the bitch and said "You're fired.  For A. Being unprofessional, B. Trying to fight with my fiance, C. Trying to fight with the number 4 Pro hero and D. For walking into my office without knocking. Now get out."

"Come on go put on your hero costumes, we're going on patrol" Enji said

------(Out in the field fighting nomus while on patrol)-----

You had just beaten the 4th nomu and then you realised "WHERE'S SHOTO?" Enji said "Alleyway of __________ go get him please he said his friend was in danger." you teleported to Shoto and you saw the hero killer, Lida, Midoriya, a pro hero and Shoto.  You erased the hero killer's quirk.

"ALL OF YOU GO GET SOMEONE TO CALL AN AMBULANCE I WILL BEAT HIM." You teleported them to Enji and you charged at the hero killer and punched him, kicked him in the stomach, teleported yourself behind him and using your quirk you gave yourself the strength of all might, hitting him in the back of the head knocking the hero killer out.  You tied him up and teleported to the pro heroes "Here's the hero killer.  I need to go check up on my son please take care of him!"

You teleported to Lida, Midoriya and shotos hospital room he yelled "MOM!" you smiled and hugged him "Oh thank god you are okay! What were you all thinking?!" you yelled

------(after the explanation)-----

You nodded understanding and hesitantly replied "Okay, well I'm going to have to take credit for everything."  They nodded then Lida spoke up "Well you wouldn't be lying.. You did everything, we tried but we would probably be dead if it wasn't for you sensei." You hummed in reply "Well you guys get some rest I need to text Enji." they nodded and you leaned against the wall in the corner of the room texting Enji letting him know what happened and figuring out what happened to the hero killer after you turned him in.  

Then you heard Midoriya flirting with Shoto and you were not about to let Midoriya ruin your ship. "Midoriya can you please stop flirting with my son.  I am right here." he turned red, you texted Shoto saying -Your welcome I know you like Bakugou.- he read the text and turned pink and you laughed "Come on Sho, let's get you signed out.  Bye you two." 

You left the hospital room with shoto and walked back to Enjis agency when reporters came up to you while you were about to enter Enjis agency.  They were asking questions about how you saved three U.A students and a pro hero. 

Then they asked questions that caught your attention. "Who's the boy'' one of the reporters asked, you hummed in response, "He's my son." you answered firmly and you nudged Shoto to tell him to go to the agency alone and that you'll be there soon.  He nodded and walked off another reporter asked "Whoa that's a big ring are you engaged?"  you nodded "Yes I am." "Who's the lucky guy?" another asked, "Endeavor." you responded.  After answering a few more you said "Thank you for your time but I must get back to work."  You walked off and back to Enjis agency.
(1064 words)