Chapter 6

Then... Natsuo, Fuyumi and Shoto walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------

Their hearts dropped when they saw their birth mother almost killing their father's fiance, the girl that filled the role of a mother.  Fuyumi screamed for help and Shoto grabbed his birth mother and pulled her off of you.  Natsuo ran to your side and called your fiance telling him what they walked in on.  Telling him how you were barely breathing, your body covered in frostbite.  Even the fact shoto couldn't help because he was holding his birth mother back from killing his father's fiance and his mother.

------(Time skip to when Enji arrives at the hospital where it happened)------

He cried, he yelled, he held her to his chest using his quirk trying to fix the frostbite.  The nurses had knocked Rei out and called 911.  Everyone was crying and then Shoto spoke up "S-she wasn't even fighting back, she could've why didn't she??!"  Fuyumi spoke up "M-Mom said she was going to see our birth mom. She wanted to tell her who she was so she could ask if she wanted to be at the wedding.. For us... So we would be able to see our birth mother.. S-so I'm assuming she didn't fight back because she didn't want to hurt our biological mother in case we got mad at her for it... Or she just wanted Rei to get the anger out..."  Natsuo said something next, "I can't forgive Rei for doing that to mom." he spoke in a cold tone and Enji just stood up and hugged them all at once, "You're mother will be okay, she's strong.  They're saying that she'll wake up a little bit and be fine."

--------------(Time skip to a week later)--------------------

Shoto looked awful and so did the rest of the todoroki family.. They didn't wake up to the sound of their mom or the smell of pancakes; they just skipped breakfast and went on their way.  For a whole week you were in a coma, everyone was completely different and out of it.  Enji was teaching your classes for you.

Enji told Shoto he'd be supplying for his mothers class again so he'd see him at school.  Shoto told everyone that his mother was in the hospital but didn't specify why, they could tell how much it was impacting shoto

-=Enjis P.O.V=-

I drove her car to the hospital to pick y/n up.  She had woken up this morning, I was so excited to see y/n again and be able to kiss her.  I walked into the room and saw her immediately. I ran over to her and kissed her, I held onto her like she would disappear if I didn't.  She giggled and asked me to let her go so we wouldn't be late, I sighed and gave her one last kiss before pulling away and I gave her, her hero suit to put on. Then I got lost in thought thinking about how much I love this girl.

I was so mad at Rei.. THAT BITCH PUT MY FIANCE IN THE HOSPITAL!! Even if Y/n is okay I'm livid at this point.  Then I saw my beautiful fiance step out of the room and I just hugged her and kissed her and whispered in her ear and said "You look beautiful.." I said in a husky deep voice she looked away flustered so I grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately and bit her lip softly when pulling away and I said "Come on your class is about to start and we need to surprise them and your son.  We can surprise Fuyumi and Natsuo later when we get home." she nodded and kissed me again. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the car and drove to U.A and told her to make an entrance on the field.  She laughed at this which kind of scared me so I sweat dropped and went to class.

-=Y/n's Pov=-

I used my witch quirk to give myself red angel wings and I flew over when I saw my class on the field with my fiance, I looked over at shoto and saw his tear stained face.  He hadn't noticed me yet so I yelled "WHICH ONE OF YOU HURT MY BABY!?!?" he looked up at the sound of my voice, he immediately came running over to me crying and I disabled my quirk getting rid of my wings and he jumped into my arms and I held him like a kid.  I smiled at him and kissed his head. "Get some rest in my arms for now sho.." he soon fell asleep right then and there.  Everyone thought this was adorable and aww erupted throughout the class. I held him protectively in my arms and I told everyone to "just practice your quirks by yourselves for now." I shooed everyone away.

Enji came over and kissed my head and then shotos, "He missed you a lot."  I looked up at Enji with glassy eyes "I-I'm sorry I went to see her.." he could see I was shaking so he cupped my cheek with his hand and he kissed me "Y/n it's okay Fuyumi told us why." I nodded slowly and he just hugged me and shoto.  I handed him Shoto and I said "Hold him for a minute please I want to talk to one of the students." he nodded and I kissed him.

I walked over to bakugou "hey bakugou?" he stopped training and looked at me "Yes?" "I just wanted to thank you for taking care of my son.. I want you to know I fully support your interest in him."  (Todobaku for the win.)  "HUH?!" I smirked as he whisper yelled "I don't like that icy-hot bastard!" "Bakugou you don't need to lie to me, I'd be happy to have you be part of the family.  You are welcome anytime." I said with a smile on my face, he smiled at me and said "Thank you." I nodded and walked back over to Enji, I made grabby hands at Shoto and Enji chuckled and handed Shoto to me.  I rounded everyone back up and I poked Shotos cheek over and over until he woke up, I set him onto his own feet and gestured for him to go join the group.  I cleared my throat "As you all know we are going to be hosting the sports festival.  I want you all to work your hardest, I will not be helping you train during classes.. I will be assessing you while you train.  Now class is about to end.  You may all leave a little earlier than normal.  Goodbye students."  you waved and a few students came up to you, to let you know they were glad to see you again.  As the students were leaving you hissed in pain and yelped "E-Enji-" then you fell into darkness.

(1164 words without the authors note)
Quick authors note:
Sorry for the long wait! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm working on them as fast as I can! Hopefully I can get more up tonight.