Chapter 2

All of the students and even all might looked at you in shock. "Bakugou don't rely on your quirk so much work on your physical fighting skills without a quirk too."  you looked up at everyone you scratched the back of your neck while sheepishly looking at all of them sweatdropping.

---------------(fast forward to after she beats everyone)-------------

Midoriya raised his hand "Yes midoriya?" "C-could you fight all might? I'm curious to see how it would go and we still have time left." All-might looked at them all and they could all see the fear on his face, they all were confused why he looked so scared.  "OF COURSE!" you said, sounding a little too excited and Aizawa had shown up out of nowhere "Oh I am excited to see this rematch." 

 All might got into a fighting stance and you took a sip of your coffee and handed it to aizawa and just stood a few steps away from all might.  Everyone started muttering about how she wasn't even in position and Aizawa noticed this and said "Just watch." You walked up to him and used your witch quirk making the air hold him in place and immediately activated your witch quirk giving yourself 2 times the strength of all might and punched him square in the jaw and released the air from holding him and he went flying back into a wall making a huge dent.  Everyone's jaws dropped and you teleported all might grabbed his hand, throwing him into the air using the extra strength you had gained, you teleported to him in the air and grabbed him slamming him into the floor and holding his hands behind his back.  You got up to see that everyone was watching you, all the staff 1-B, 1-A and 1-A, even principal nezu was there and the big three.  They all looked shocked except AIzawa. You smiled sheepishly.  You cleared your throat and everyone snapped back to reality.  You helped all might get up "Sorry about going a little too hard, you should get to recovery girl." 

You smiled sheepishly again then your phone started to ring "Oh crap I'm sorry I need to step out my fiances calling me!  Everyone go with Aizawa and everyone else get back to class!" you ran out of the class room and answered your phone near the bathroom forgetting that Shoto was in the males bathrooms.  "Yes Enji?" you said wondering why he was calling you but you didn't mind at all.  You pulled your ring out of your pocket and put it on "Hello Y/n, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out to dinner when we tell my family or if you wanted to cook.  I know you love cooking so I'm just wondering what you want to do"  you hummed in thought not realising a certain someone had just walked out of the bathroom, Shoto came up to you and tapped your shoulder. You jumped and squeaked in fear. Shoto said "I'm so sorry Sensei!!" Enji heard his son so he stayed silent in case your phone was on speaker "I-It's okay Todoroki, did you need something?" "Yes actually Sensei do you know where the class is? I went to the bathroom after you beat all might." you laughed "they're in the class, Todoroki." you replied and softly smiled Enji started clapping when he heard you had beaten all-might, since your phone was on speaker Shoto could hear the clapping.  "Oh! I'm sorry Sensei I didn't know you were on the phone." "It's alright Todoroki I'm just discussing something with my fiance. Now get to class I'll be back soon." he nodded and walked off.

You hummed pleased with how the conversation went "Love?" right you were still on the phone with Enji "Oh sorry Enji!" "You beat all-might in a fight?" you giggled "Yes I did, easily might I add." he chuckled at you "but as we were saying.  I would like to go out to a fancy restaurant so you better wear the suit I got you, give Shoto and Natsuo the suits I got them and you can give Fuyumi the dress I bought her!" you could tell he was smiling by the way he sounded when he replied "Okay Love I'll see you tonight." you walked into the class and replied "I'll send a limo goodbye I love you." you hung up.  Everyone looked at you, Mina said "oOoo a limo fancy."

 Lida immediately said "You guys should respect her privacy!" while chopping the air, Aizawa says "As much as I'd love to let you all continue to tease my sister.  Today is actually a very nerve racking day for her so lay off a bit."