\\ 1. Where Are We? //

Today was a normal day for everyone in the demon slayer corps...

Well as 'normal' as it could get for anyone on these grounds, most of the time it was full of chaos. Surprisingly it was peaceful, no missions had been sent out and the demons were surprisingly not that active.

Of course, something had to go wrong.

--Tanjiros POV--

!?...
I woke up startled as I look around the room, my body ached and my head felt like it was on fire. I looked down in hopes of concentrating on calming down. I'm not very sure how I got here but the last thing I had remembered was talking to Shinobu-San in hopes of borrowing some wisteria.

My eyes were blurred with fresh tears as the pain stung me. I have no clue on where I am but I need to keep my calm otherwise something may happen what will end up in a disaster.

"Tanjiro?"

My head wipped around faster than I could even comprehend making it click a little. 'Ow.. I should of not moved that fast' groaning a little from the pain my eyes looked up to find non other than the water pillar standing infront of me.

"T-Tomioka-san!" My voice cracked a little making me sound alot like Nezuko when she had once been human.

'Wait Nezuko.... NEZUKO!'

Gripping my haori tightly, I looked at the blue eyed man as he stared at me with a confused look in his face.

"What is it?" His voice was deep and calming and flowed to my ears like music.

"I-I just realised that Nezuko is not here!" shaking my head at the stuttering I had just done I looked at Tomioka-san with worry.

--Third Person--

Giyuu looked at Tanjiro with hidden pity in his eyes, he really did not know what do do in this situation, he was as stuck as much as Tanjiro was.

"Calm down Tanjiro, let us just figure out what to do the-"

"MONJIRO!"

"STOP SCREAMING YOU WILL WAKE MY BEAUTIFUL NEZUKO UP YOU IDIOT!"

Giyuu and Tanjiro shared a look before Turing around to find not only Inouske and Zenitsu there but the Pillars along with others piled on the floor knocked out

Tanjiros eyes must of nearly popped out of his head on how he did not realised that the others had been here with him too.

The black haired male sighed as he went up to Tanjiro lifting him up carefully and placing him back down.

Walking over too the rest of the people, Giyuu's blue eyes stared at Shinobu as he carefully picked her up.... before dropping her on the ground.

Shinobu eyes opened with a start as she stared at the water pillar in anger.
She had just been woken up by being dropped on the floor.

Tanjiro was in shock as he ran to the insect pillar to help her up, kneeling down he grabbed her hand gently lifting her up to look at Giyuu who stood unbotherd about what he had just done.

"Ara, Ara this is why no one likes you Tomioka-san" Shinobu clenched her teeth as she smiled at him.

Giyuu shrugged and looked back to the boar and Zenitsu still arguing while others were starting to wake up from the annoying mutters of Shinobu.

Shaking his head he walked back to Tanjiro who still was calming Shinobu down.

"Wh-where are we?"

Shinobu along with Tanjiro turned around to see Mitsuri in the arms of Iguro looking confused as ever.

"We are trying to figure that out" Shinobu smiled sweetly at the Pink and neon haired women

Mitsuri nodded her blush deepening as Iguro tightened his arms around her waist to protect her.

"This is so un-flamboyant!" Uzui huffed folding his arms.

"Don't be like that" Rengoku laughed

"Fuck off we have no idea where we are!" Sanemi growled at Rengokus cheerful expression.

"Now, now my children no need to act like this" Kagaya smiled calmly at the pillars and the rest in the room.

The pillars along were startled by Kagayas voice and immediately went to bow down.

While the Pillars were bent down Tanjiro was in a hypnotic trance as he looked at the big box in front of him.

Walking slowly Tanjiro sat in the chair, his arms were immediately locked in as well as his legs.

The pillars looked up along with the others in the room who were in shock of what just happened to Tanjiro, who was now locked in the chair with a dazed look in his eyes.

"KENTARO" Inouske along with Nezuko and Zenitsu ran up to Tanjiro trying to get him out.

Urokodaki sighed as he rubbed the top of his hair, walking up too his student who was in the chair.

Sabito and Makomo laughed a little grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

Giyuu and Urokodakis eyes widened as they looked at the child and teen who were deceased, Urokodaki felt tears form in his eyes along with Giyuu as they saw the two.

"S-sabito!" Giyuu gasped

Shinobu looked at Giyuu confused by his reaction.

'Ara, Ara this is a new reaction'

"Hey Giyuu" Sabito smirked lifting up his kitsune mask.

"I-" Giyuu was never able to finish the sentence as the light had flashed darkening the room.

The light turned on revealing that now everyone was sat on a seat sat infornt of a massive black box.

"WHAT THE-"

"Sanemi, please lower your voice" Rengoku laughed happily, causing the silver haired man to gain a tick on his head.

"Yes my child, please lower your voice" Kagaya smiled

Sanemi bowed his head in respect of his master.

'Hello everyone, welcome to my reaction room!'

The words flashed on the screen in front of them shocking them all.

"Wow... " Senjuro and Genya muttered

Rengoku looked to his side in shock of not realising his younger brother was next to him.

"Aniki!" Senjuro smiled at his older brother happily causing Rengoku to ruffle his hair.

"Hello there" Rengoku smiled gently at him.

Sanemi was also in shock but growled as he looked at Genya, causing the teen to look down.

'You will be reacting to the multiple lives of Tanjiro'

"What is that suppose to mean?" Zenitsu questiond as the words flashed again.

"It means we are reacting to Tanjiro" Makomo giggled at the blonde hair boy.

"Well obviously we know that but what does it mean by different life's?" Sabito rolled his eyes with a smug face.

Giyuu and Urokodaki were still in a shock.

'Multiple lifes of Tanjiro so another universe'

"Hmm, well I guess it could not harm us to look at Tanjiro in another universe" Shinobu smiled as Mitsuri and Nezuko nodded excited.

MULTIVERSE
MULTIVERSE
MULTIVERSE
MULTIVERSE