|| Memes ||

"Okay so enough of that world, you are going to react to some memes"

The room nodded looking at the person in front of them, still so fragile from the previous world of seeing the gentle compassionate boy die.

"May I ask what are meme's?" Shinobu asked with her usual smile still holding Kanao.

"Memes is something that can either make no sense or make you laugh"

Shinobu nodded and turn back towards the screen with the rest of the room.

Sabito, Urokodaki and Makomo chuckled a little bit at this, even Giyuu lips quirked up into a small smile

"Why can I see Tanjiro doing this?" Zenitsu laughed with Inosuke

"Kentaro is so forgiving... HE SHOULD FIGHT ME THEN HE WILL KNOW HOW TO BECOME STRONGER!" Inouske smiled behind his mask proud by his words, as everyone just gave him a deadpanned look.

Aoi sighed and snaked Inouske on the head surprised that he did not start shouting at her.

"That boy is too kind for his own good" Obanai muttered shaking his head.

"KYAA~~ We should have more people like Tanjiro! Oh how cute he is" Mitsuri blushed thinking about Tanjiro not noticing the Jealous gazed aimed at her by Sabito.

"Who is he..." Muichiro stared into Nezuko's pink eyes ominously.

"Hm! Hphm" Nezuko smiled behind her bamboo.

"So flamboyant" Uzui wiped off a fake tear from his eye.

"I like Tanjiro Aniue! He is so kind and helpful" Senjuro smiled happily in Rengoku's arms as his elder brother laughed.

"Ah, Tanjiro" Urokodaki smiled behind his mask thinking about how far his young student came.

Makomo smiled dreamily without a care in the world and looked at Sabito.

"I hope Tanjiro forgives you when you get in between his legs" Makomo smiled gently causing everyone in the room to splutter at what she said especially Sabito.

Sabito's face must of gone so red because Giyuu gave him a concerned look asking if he was okay.

"M-MAKOMO!" Sabito looked away blushing more as the young girl looked at him even more dreamily her gaze intensifying.

"Where did you learn this Makomo" Urokodaki looked shocked at his deceased student.

Makomo smiled gently at her former sensei.

"Sabito."

Urokodaki stared at Sabito with a pericing gaze causing most to shiver.

"What poor soul" Gyomei moved his hands rubbing the beads at the language being used at the moment.