\\ Actor Au //

"This is an actor au enjoy where everything what happens in this world is not real! "

"This sounds flamboyant!" Tengen smirked

Most in the room nodded agreeing with the sound pillar.

Sabito smirked as he looked at his other self.

-Amzing as always- Sabito smugly faced Makomo

Makomo rolled her eyes looking at the peach haired boy

-I am better- Makomo huffed

Urokudaki could not help but smile at the scene of his two deceased students.

-KYA~ Have you seen Shinobu-chan!-
Mitsuti giggled at the sight of the Purpled haired woman on an uppermoon

Shinobu laughed a little at her other self who looked so relaxed and calm.

-Ara, Ara have you seen Tanjiro and Tomioka-sans face at the back- Shinobu smirked at the water pillar who was staring at the screen with a little bit of heat coming on his face.

-Tanjiro... - Muichiro muttered, his head laying on Nezukos lap as she moved her fingers through his black and blue locks.

-WAAAA- THAT LOOKS SO HARD- Zenitsu screamed as Inouske hit him on the head.

-SHUT UP MONITSU!- Inouske shouted as he started to shake Zenitsu

Aoi clenched her fists at the scene and rolled her eyes. 'Honestly they act like five year olds'

-BAHAHA!!! - Sanemi was in hysterics as he saw Giyuu spit out his water

-Holy shi- Tengen was never able to finish that sentence as both Urokodaki and Kagaya shot him a death look making the man sweat a little.

-Giyuu seems a little too shocked- Sabito laughed at his friend along with Makomo

-Atleast Tanjiro looks happy- Smiled Makomo

(This is going to be a Sabitan Ship, probably because I have never seen this ship that Much)

Sabito blushed at the smiling face of Tanjiro behined his kitsune mask.