|| Best Of Wives And Best Of Women ||

- I hope everyone is seated because another multiverse it to be reacted to, this alternative universe is say similar to your own however Tanjiro is married. -

Sabito paused for a minute, he was pretty sure that Makomo could sense this unease as she was by his side withing seconds.

"Calm down Sabito, we don't know if it's you or not yet." She smiled comfortingly trying to soothe the pink haired boy.

He swallowed, his throat burned and he had to take a moment to breathe. Who exactly was married to Tanjiro?

Sabito knew he should stop panicking but, the thought of Tanjiro being married and having no idea if it was him or not worried him.

"Well I hope they are treating him right. " Takeo grumbled, slightly grumpy at the fact his elder brother would be stolen from him and his family.

"I'm sure whoever it is will treat Oni-chan perfectly!" Hanako sighed dreamily, she was always a romantic one. Shigeru backed away sightly not wanting to risk the chance of being used as a teddy bear.

"So is this shit going to start or not?" Sanemi tutted in annoyance, his patience was running low.

Genya sighed at his elder brothers language.

(This is how I envision Tanjiro, he perfectly fits the role of Eliza Hamilton but, maybe a little tired and not smiling as much in the drawing as he has just been woken up but like a small soft gentle one

(This is how I envision Tanjiro, he perfectly fits the role of Eliza Hamilton but, maybe a little tired and not smiling as much in the drawing as he has just been woken up but like a small soft gentle one. 🌺)

A beautiful young man sighed as he walked over to the nearly asleep man at the desk. His face shone a little due to the dim candle lit that provided little light.

He placed his hand in the man's who was re-reading a document. Lips quirked up at the creased formed between the pink haired man's concentrated frown.

Sabito blinked, once then twice. His heart rate soothed and he felt as if the gods had blessed him once more.

"See what did I tell you Sabito, nothing to worry about." Makomo hummed, her eyes gleamed teasingly as Sabito aimed an annoyed glare at her.

Mitsuri held back a squeal, her heart beating rapidly at the sight of the boy Sabito and Tanjiro holding hands, their golden bands glinting from the moonlight.

Obanai turned to her in concern at his beloveds rapid movement, Mitsuri seemed to be viberating with happiness and it concerned him. No human should be able to move that fast, even for a demon slayer.

"How adorable, its a shame you will never have anything like this Tomioka-San." Shinobu giggled from behind, Giyuu held a breath and rolled his eyes ever so slightly.

"Very well Kocho." He shook his shoulders and leaned back, he was quiet content with spending his life with the little family he had managed to form ever since Tanjiro came into his life.