|| Stay Alive ||

"Okay so this Au takes place during the Edo period"

Most of the rooms eyes widened a little at this information.

"Ah, my child this must take place around 1600s to the 1800s am I correct?" Kagaya smiled his as his eyebrows threaded together in thought.

"Correct, this takes place in the year 1801"

Kagaya nodded his head before turning back around.

"Oh, I hope this is exciting!" Mitsuri clasped her hands together a pink tinge forming across his face as Obanai shook his head a little as a smile formed behind his mask at the pink and neon haired girl.

"I certainly hope so" Shinobu nodded her head as rest of the room agreed with them.

'Stay alive~'

"That is a bit of a weird start" Aoi commented as Kanao nodded her head a little agreeing with the blue eyed girl.

A man who looks exactly like Tanjiro enters the room with a worried expression, sweat dripping down his face aswell as his breath being haggered from running.

"Where's my son?"

Nezuko eyes teared up a little on seeing her deceased father on the screen.

"Woah! That man looks just like Tanjiro." Zenitsu eyes were wide a little at the close resemblence of his best friend and the man on the screen.

"That must be my boys father!" Rengoku's eyes brightend at the chance of seeing the father of the wonderful boy.

"It seems like it Aniue." Senjuro smiled happily at the close resmeblence of the Kamado's

Urokodaki was a little surprised aswell on how close the resmeblence his students father was to the boy himself, if it was not the lighter hair tone and the gaunts on the man's face he would of most definitely thought the man standing there was Tanjiro.

A elderly doctor walked up to Tanjuro trying to sooth the poor man down as best as he could.

"Mr.Kamado, come in, they brought him in a half an hour ago. He lost a lot of blood on the way over"

Shinobu's eyes quirked up a little on what was being said.

"I have a feeling something bad is going to happen..." Uzui spoke out loud to the rest of them.

"What do you mean?" Makomo questioned the flashy sound pillar with a confused look in her eyes.

"Just watch." Uzui nodded his head to the screen.

Tanjuro pupils went smaller as he listened to what was being said by the doctor.

"Is he alive?"

"Yes, but you have to understand.
The bullet entered just above his hip and lodged in his right arm"

The room had gone a deathly quiet as they processed on what was being said at the moment.

"Th-they are not talking about Tanjiro are they... Right?" Makomo could not help but stutter as Sabito, Giyuu, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inouske, Rengoku, Senjuro and Urokodaki went a pale white.

"Obviously they fucking are what else do you think" Sanemi growled annoyed at the stupidness of everyone in the room.

"My child, I prefer you to not use this kind of profanity" Kagaya smiled with a deadly look causing the wind pillar to shiver a little.

Gyomei nodded along whispering prayers as tears fell down his eyes even more at the foul language being spoke off.

Tanjuro grabbed the doctors arms tightly his hands nearly digging into the poor mans skin causing him to flinch a little.