|| New People ||

"Greetings to everyone in the room! You will be reacting again very soon hence the people I bring in would want to of course, so please stay seated." The writing reflected of the screen as Sanemi gained a tick on his head.

"Are you fucking kidding me, we could of decided if we wanted to watch this shit or not!" Sanemi could not help but growl in fury at this.

"Please calm my child, after all it is a honour for this to happen. These moving pictures are a pleasure to veiw." Ubuyashiki smiled pleasantly to the silver haired man as he bowed his head.

Before anything else could be said however, a bang had been heard in the middle of the seating arrangement as more chairs had been placed down.

"W-what the-" The black haired woman's eyes widend in fear as she clutched onto her husbands chest in fear, the man held her tightly as his four children huddled into his wife's and his chest.

"Are you demons." Obanai stood up as he stared at the six new people in the room.

"Now, now let's not be too hasty my friend! They were brought here for the same reason as us!" Rengoku patted Obanai on the back causing the snake like man to roll his eyes.

"Yes Iguro-Kun, they might not even know the existence of demons!" Mitsuri clutched on the the black and white striped haori of his pulling him down to his seat.

"Ara, ara this Lady looks alot like Nezuko-Chan." Shinobu hummed as she took a closer look at the lady in white and purple.

"N-Nezuko? You know my daughter!" Kie gasped slightly, hope blossomed inside if her at the thought of seeing her two eldest children again.

The children looked at each other excitedly as the young baby's eyes wandered at the rest of the room with curiosity before noticing a familiar girl in a femine like boys arms.

"Nee-saa~" Rokuta clapped his hands giggling as most cooed mentally at the adorable little baby.

"OI lady! How do you know Nee-San?" Takeo looked at the lady up and down holding his gaurd up.

"Now, now Takeo it is impolite to speak to a lady like that." Tanjuro patted his sons head as the boy hummed under his father's loving touch.

Some of the room envied the father's kindness wishing it had been in their own family.

"Well little one, I certainly say you do not have the personality of Tanjiro-Kun and Nezuko-Chan. It's adorable in a way." Shinobu placed her hand on her mouth and she smiled softly at the adorable boy.

"And what's that suppose to mean!" Takeo flushed at the words of the purple haired woman.

"Why I am-" Shinobu was cut of immediately as a flash of pink and black ran up to the six people.

"MMHHM HMM!" Nezuko jumped into the arms of her mother and father hugging them both tightly as small tears glistend in her eyes.

"Nezuko? My little girl!" Kie felt her own tears form in her eyes as she looked at the young teen's face, Nezuko was alot more paler than before and her eye's was of a soft light pink colour.

"My little one..." Tanjuro smiled as Nezuko looked up at him with curiosity, before placing her small hands on the man's face catching him slightly with her sharp nails.

The room was silent as they watched the demon girl reunite with her family, it made most of them wonder why she seemed so emotional.

"Nee-San? Why do you have a bamboo in your mouth?" Shigeru piped up to his elder sister who now seemed to be codling Rokuta.