episode 26❤

Once they reached home, dhara and gautam were sitting in the living room and then saw shiva and raavi come in.

Dhara: areh tum donon toh jaldi agaye, mujhe lagta taa tum logh dinner karke aaoge

Raavi: areh nehi dhara dii... hum tora sa takgaye tei toh socha ghar aake aaraam karreinge...

Gautam: bilkul thik kiya tum donon fresh hokar tora sa aaraam karo,

Dhara: haan, mein dinner ke liyye khaana banaungi.

Gautam: dev aur rishita dinner karke late aayeinge.

Shiva: thik hai gombi
.
Shiva and raavi then go into their room,while dhara start preparing dinner while gautam was helping her and distracting her.
.
In shiva and raavi's room:

Shiva sits down on the bed while raavi sits in front of the mirror to remove her jewelleries and all so that she could go and take a shower. Shiva's head was aching badly , he stood up and took out  a box with massage oil in it. He took then oil and was having himself do his head massage with the oil.

He was having a bit of difficulties to massage his head which is noticed by raavi,raavi stands up and goes to him.
.
Raavi: laa...mein kardeti hoon

Shiva: kya?? Tu kyun karegi??

Raavi:khud dekh nah tujhse nehi hopaara hai aur nahi tu dhara dii ko kuch kehna jaati hai ab toh padosiyon se toh massage nehi karwaayega nah?...  aur..aur  waise bhi yey meri wajaise hai toh.. itna kar hi sakta hoon par tu zyaada urr mat haan..

Shiva: thik hai karlei jo karna hai
.
Raavi sits on the bed and says shuva to sit on the floor in front of her
.
Raavi: mere saamne beith nah mere haath koyi lambe nehi hai
.
Background song:

( i thought that this song fits so well here❤)
.

Shiva sits in front of her. Raavi takes oil from the box and starts massaging slowly shiva's head. A silence crept between them. Shiva was on cloud nine , being massaged by raavi's delicate and soft hands. After few minutes, raavi was done massaging his head.

Raavi: utho..massage hogaya hai...
.
Both if them stood up. Raavi's hair was annoying her on her face, but her hands were oily so shiva holds her hand and they share a cute eyelock. Shiva then tucks her hair behind her ears. Raavi was about to go now but shiva holds her hand again, raavi turbs around.
.
Raavi: kya huwa..?

Shiva: thanks..maalish ke liyye..
.
Raavi smiles a little bit and then goes in the bathroom to go and take a shower
.
Background song ends.
.
Raavi takes a shower and comes out in her salwaar kameez and a towel in her hand , for drying her hair. Shiva then goes to take a shower too. It was already dinner time and they came to the dining table for dinner.
.

Dhara: aao beitho khaana lagaya hai.
.
All of them have their dinner with their funny family banter. They all finish their dinner
.
Gautam: abhi toh derr hi kahaan huwi hai aur mein toh bore hora hoon

Raavi: toh kuch kartei hai nah gomvi bhaiyya

Dhara: kya karna hai raavi?

Raavi: dhara dii hun sab chatt pe jaake ache gaane ke saath saath pakore aur chai ! 

Gautam: areh bohot acha idea hai!

Raavi: dhara dii,gombi bhaiyya...sh..shiva.. aap sab chatt pe jaaye mei fataafat  khaana banakar aati hoon.