episode 58❤

Hey pandya parivaar❤ i hope all of you are doing good but actually i think i won't be able to continue the story ahead more😫🤧🥺 so I'm gonna end the story in 1 or 2 episodes🥺❤, so to be notified when i update, add this book to your reading list. I'll try my best tho but my online classes have resumed that's why❤but till then enjoy❤
.

They sit in the car and head for the surprise location.

In the car:

Raavi: acha batta toh sehi hum kahaan jaarei hai??

Shiva: bola nah surprise hai agar bolun toh surprise kaise rahega??

Raavi:acha thik hai par mere andar patience ki kammi hoti jaari hai, aisa kya plan kardii tunne?

Shiva:pata chal jayega tujhe torri derr mei
.

Minutes passed by, they were soon about to reach the location. But before that, shiva took out a cloth in his pocket.
.

Raavi:yeh kya hai?

Shiva: kapra hai, teri aakhein band rakhne ke liyye

Raavi: aakhein band?? Kyun??

Shiva: tu kuch mat bol bas jaise mein bolun waisa karti jaana.

Raavi:acha thik hai
.

Shiva takes the cloth and blindfolds raavi with it.

Few minutes later, they reach the location. Shiva gets out of the car and goes to raavi's side, he opens her door.

He takes Raavi's hand and helps her to get our of the car.

Raavi and shiva were wearing matching clothes of black colour:

.

Raavi gets out of the car, her eyes were still blindfolded. The car drives away from there livng shiva and raavi alone over there. A light breeze went over their faces.
.

Raavi:yeh kahaan hai hum shiva?

Shiva: ek second iddhar aa
.

Shiva made raavi walk and stand up still. He went behind her to take the cloth off her eyes.

He took out the cloth and told raavi to open her eyes. Once she opened them, her eyes were widely opened in amazement.

The view in front of them: