episode 27❤

Hey guys once again❤ I'm so happy that today is pandya store's 100th episode!!❤ congrats pandya parivaar❤🙈 so on this occasion I've decided to publish one more episode for today❤🙈 hope you enjoy it💕❤

.
The next day, as usual they wake up and have breakfast together, dev and rishita go for some sightseeing but were about to go to do some shopping as well. while gautam and dhara also went out. Shiva and raavi also decide to go out and decided to go to visit few bazaars and malls out there in Shimla.
.
Shiva: eh mami ki behen ki beti purra dinn lagjaayega kya bazaar mei jaane ke liyye

Raavi: oye bhootnath, ab bazaar aaye hi hai toh shopping toh hogi nah.
.
The sun was shining so much that it was burning hot outside. Shiva and raavi started to walk around in the malls and bazaars. They were looking around in the shops until they find something interesting. They were walking until raavi saw a beautiful dress through the window of the shop and wanted to go in.

Raavi: shiva chal yahaan chalte hai
.
Poor shiva had no other option than going with her as he knew that arguing would lead to nothing . Akhir girls rule over in shopping 😌

Both of them enter the shop where raavi was looking st the dresses and shiva was rolling his eyes. Raavi selected a light orange dress and tried it.
.

Raavi: shiva dekhna yeh dresa kitni pretty hai!

Shiva: mami ki behen ki beti , teri aakhein kharab hogayi hai kya, yeh khoobsurat hai?! Sundar nehi hai. Sundar toh dekh yeh light pink wali dress
.
Raavi glares at Shiva. Shiva goes out from the shop as he knew raavi would never listen to him,but he didn't know that raavi actually selected the dress and bought it. They then went into more other shops. They then enter in a shop where there were both clothes for men and women. Raavi was looking at few dresses and saari while shiva was looking at the shirts. Shiva was about to go and try one yellow t-shirt but raavi goes to him and stops him.

Raavi: tu yeh rshirt wagera chorr, tere paas kitne saarei har,tu buttons wali shirts pehena shuru karr, dekhna tu gentleman dikhega.

Shiva: eh mami ki behen ki beti,mein koyi gentleman ventleman nehi hoon, mein gawar jaahil shiva hoon don hoon don. Mujhe gentleman banaane ki koshish mat karr

Raavi: tu nah yeh naatak kisi aur ke saamne jaakar kar, tu jaahe sabko fikaaye ki tu gawar jaahil shiva hai ya don banta phirtaa hai par mein jaanti hoon tu aisa nehi hai, t-shirt chorr yeh white shirt lele.
.
They looked at each other, shiva glared at her and agreed to take the white shirt. He paid for it and they went out of the shop. They then found another shop,where raavi wanted to go to buy a saari. So they went into that shop and she was selecting a saari. She saw a beautiful blue saari and wanted to try it, bus at it was always dhara who heloed her wear a saari, she didn't know how to wear it. She came out of the changing room without trying it. Shiva looked at her.
.
Shiva: try karliya??

Raavi: nehi...

Shiva: kyun??

Raavi:rehne doh nah chal koyu aur dukhan pe chalte hai

Shiva: ehh chipkali, kya huwa?! Tujhe toh yeh saari passand tii.

Raavi:voh..hann par...mujhe saari peheni nehi aati hai..

Shiva: kya?! (He bursts out laughing) mami ki bachi ko saari oehena nehi aati yeh tu kya bolri hai.

Raavi: haasna band kar! Mujhe yeh saari bohot passand tii par...rehne de
.
Raavi was about to go just then shiva hold her hand.

Background music:

They looked at each other and shared a cute eyelock.

Background music ends
.
Shiva: mein tujhe saari pehnasakta hoon...
.
Raavi was shocked as how could he know how to make someone wear a saari, and why would he do that for her.

Shiva felt bad for her as she really liked the saari

Raavi then nods.
.
They go in the changing room again where there was a mirror.

Background song:

They looked at each other in the mirror. Shiva took the saari from raavi's hands. Shiva tucked the saari in raavi's elephant pants , she was wearing. They share a cute eyelock once again and shiva started making the drapes of the saari. Raavi was continuously looking at him doing this. Shiva then tucked the drapes and then put the pallu on raavi's shoulders.

They shared a cute eyelock and they looked at the mirror. Raavi smiled broadly seeing how she was looking pretty on the saari, shiva was looking at her in her mirror, but he was specially admiring her special smile which made him happy.

Background song ends

Raavi then turned around to shiva. They looked at each other.
.
Raavi: thank you...

.
Shiva nods, not knowing what to say.
.
Raavi: par tujhe saari pehnaana kaise aata hai??

Shiva: aise hi,

Raavi: pakka tunne aur bhi ladkiyon ko pehnaayi hogi nah😏😒

Shiva: eh mami ki behen ki beti paagal hai kya?? Kisiko nehi pehnaayi , ek tu hi hai, mujhe dusre ladkiyon ko saari pehnanane mei koyi shauk nehi hai
.
They look at each other and match eye contact. Raavi removes the saari and buys it . Half of the day was gone with all this shopping. They came out of the shop and were feeling tired and thirsty.
.
Raavi:shiva pyaas lagri hai,kuch peene ke liyye lekar aao nah bhootnath,dekh saamne hi dukhan hai, kuch tandii wali juice lekar aao.

Shiva: thik hai, tu yehi rukh chipkali kahin yahaan wahaan jaana mat! aata hoon mein.
.
Shiva goes in the store to get them juice. On the other side, they didn't know that dev and rishita were present in the same bazaar. Raavi was waiting for shiva but then bumps into dev and rishita😐...

Rishita: raavi, tum yahaan?? Tum toh shiva ke saath ghumne jaari thii nah

Raavi:haan voh-
.
Just at that time, shiva was coming out of the store with 2 glasses of juice and sees raavi with dev and rishita, he stopped and was overhearing their conversation.
.

Rishita: toh tum yahaan kya karri ho?! Mujhe pataa taa ki tum zaroor mere aur dev ke honeymoon ko spoil karne ki koshish karogi!! I knew it! I'm sure ki tumme pataa taa ki mein aur dev yahaan aane wale tei, issiliye mou outaake chali aayi, dusron ke life bigaarne ke liyye.

Dev:rishita bas karo!
.
Her harsh words brough raavi to tears and wasn't being able to explain herself. Shiva saw that and he was getting so angry at rishita, he was about to go to walk to them but he was shocked and stopped on hearing rishita's following rude and heartbreaking words to raavi.

.
Rishita: kyun rokhun mein dev?? Yeh ladki tumse pyaar karti hai, voh tumme mujhse cheena jaati hai! Pyaar ke maamle mei tumne mujhe chu liya iskeliyye voh badla nikaalri hai dev, aisi ladki ko toh pyaar hi naseeb nehi hota hai!! Thank god tumne dev se shaadi nehi kii, warna tum uski purri life hi khatam kardeti!!
.
Raavi widely opened her eyes, which had turned bloodshot red with her tears. She was taken aback with rishita's words which had deeply hurt her inside. She had no strength to say anything but was about to say something until shiva reaches there and holds raavi's hand🙈❤
.
Hey, hope you all liked it till here, sorry sbout cliffhanger 🙈❤will update soon though🙈❤ stay tuned for the coming episodes full of dhamaka❤🙈 please leave a vote❤💕

Take care and stay safe🍀🤍

Love y'all ♥️
.