ch1 iseaki

My name is David, and I am the descendant of royalty, or none other than Corvo Attano the perfect assassin. The outsider has been a friend of mine since I was an Attano.

But nothing could've prepared me for a literal isekai. I've seen alot of anime and read tons of Manga that involved an mc being sent to another world.

How I got to the new world is a blur but its where this story takes place.

(Also this will branch off from the anime and manga. No dialogue will be the same)

--------

My eyes slowly open to see a bright light and followed by exclamation of a person.

???: it worked it worked.

???2: but why are there 5 of them instead of the 4 heroes?

*heroes? If I've been isekai'd I'm leaving and doing my own thing.*

I stood up and felt my mask in my cloak. The first thing before anyone saw my face was I put my mask on.

Spear: ow, why are we he-

The man holding the spear turned to me and saw my mask.

Spear: o-oh my god.

Everyone else followed suit and stared at me in disbelief.

I ignored everyone's stares and drew my blade and aimed it at the priest.

"You will tell me why I was summoned here."

Then the all to familar voice of the outsider spoke into my mind.

Outsider: it would seem we have been transported to another world.

*sigh... so an isekai? Great*

"We were summoned to another world to save a calamity of sorts am I correct?"

The priest nods before talking once more.

Priest: yes, please heroes. Please help us.

I lift my hand and clench it, the mark of the outsider glowing brightly under my gloves.

"No, I refuse. You will take us to your king or man of leadership and only then we will discuss a price."

Everyone nodded and we made our way to what appeared to be a throne room.

I put my left hand in my pocket stealthily holding onto my pistol and sheathing my sword but still holding onto it.

Outsider: can you see the HUD display like in videogames?

*yeah I can. health, mana and exp.*

Only when I noticed the hud. A notification popped up.

//unknown hero... assassin David Attano. Assassin Hero identified. No legendary weapon detected. Legendary magic... Godly magic detected.//

*interesting.* I turn to look at the king who has been talking about the calamity known as waves of calamity.

King: now please introduce yourselves.

Skip since we all know them.

When the king skipped over the shield dude I got a little suspicious.

King: and what about you?

"You do not need to know who I am since this is our first and last encounter." The king narrowed his eyes at me.

King: alright.

*outsider tell me theres a country somewhere in this world that is technologically advanced to a certain degree?*

Outsider: no. This is the first world I've been too.