ch4

About an hour had passed by when we left the blacksmith to his job. We at the moment are above the tavern talking about a variety of requests ranging from stealing to killing.

Karin: well what about ya know.

"I suppose we could stop the corrupt politicians close to the king, but I'd reccomend something petty like gang members, crime syndicates and maybe steal a-"

I was cut off from my thought when a marker appeared in my fov. The color was green so it was very different to the other missions.

Karin: you got the notification as well?

"Yeah I did, this might be a mission for us. I'm gonna check."

I open the window for my hud before looking at the quest and almost immediately I was stumped. It was just nothing.

"That is very strange."

Karin: what is it?

I look at Karin before scratching the top of my mask. "We should probably investigate that marker."

Karin nods before her eyes form into slits as we take off towards the marker. But something caught my eye  it was the location the marker was at and Karin noticed.

Karin: the marker... it's near the palace... what do you think of it?

"I'm not sure, but my intuition is telling me nothing good, we should hurry."

I use one of the buildings to wall run before using blink to accelerate my movement speed.

(If you dont know in dishonored 1 and 2 theres a mechanic that if you use dis 1 blink while jumping you maintain that jumps movement speed and for dis 2 Emily's movement speed with far reach accelerates her movement speed by about 3x the normal.)

Our speed increased exponentially and we jumped over multiple buildings in no time at all.

Karin: this is fast!!!

"I know!! Come we better hurry."

10 minutes pass and we finally reach the palace, nothing was out of the ordinary except for the marker moving about.

Karin: is our mission a person?

"I'm not too sure, but if that's the case then it's probably a noble of sorts."

We jump to the upper levels of the palace and enter through the windows.

*whisper*

"We should maintain silence and go for non lethal techniques if we are spotted."

Karin: yeah I would say that is best. Let's go.

We go silent and blink to the next room elevated to stay out of sight.

We better hurry, I hve an idea

The color of the world turns grey and everything seems to stop except for Me and Karin. I make the motion to follow as we head towards the marker

I take karins hand and enter the palace foyer and blink to the chandeliers above just before time resumes. I remove my hand and made a hush sign with my finger.

*whisper*

"I say we remain here, the chances of the marker coming to us will be fairly high."

Karin: alright.

We waited patiently for a few hours, Karin was taking a much needed nap on my shoulders while I stayed awake monitoring. Nothing much happened except for the few times the spear hero, sword and bow hero walked in and out of the palace. There weren't any windows but I knew it was close to sundown.