ch2

We made our way to the top of the warehouse to discuss all things in the new world. Ranging from how the mechanics work for civilians and heroes to the magic spells mages, witches and wizards have, to monsters and guilds.

"I see, that is very important information... *sigh*"

I was working on Karins wrist bow and its calibrations when she looked at the blue prints.

Karin: woah, is this what-

"Indeed, of course you're blade will also be special. What's you're height?"

Karin: um 145cm

"I see. Alright how do you like the clothes?"

Karin: they feel amazing. What weapon will I get.

"Depends on your perspective in it. Do you work best with a short sword or a dagger?"

Karin pondered for a moment.

Karin: dagger.

I shuffled through some drawings from the nobles blueprint paper and drew some concept.

"How is this?"

Karin: wow... I... it's incredible.

'It'll be a while to forge. If there is a blacksmith in this castle town then I can assist in its creation."

Karin nods. "So for now you will train using the crossbow and hand to hand.  Although."

I look at her nails. "I dont think you need a sword."

Karin looks at her nails.

Karin: I suppose, but it'll be safer if I also learn to use a dagger.

"Indeed it would be safer but that is why... *lifts hand into the air* I will teach you The way of the outsider."

"Lend me your hand."

Karin extended her right hand and opens her fist.

The silhouette of the outsider appears behind me almost smiling.