chapter 1

a/n
hi guys! i'm sorry if this is bad but this is one of my first kinda books and english isn't my first language but anyway enjoy:)

Arizona's POV:
I woke up knowing that things wouldn't be the same, Callie really left for good with Penny. I don't know how to feel right know I mean i'm happy for Callie but we still have history together, and a child.

I wasn't on call today so I just stayed home. I heard my phone rang so I picked it up and I saw it was April.

'Hi April.'
'Arizona hey! So I was at the bar last night and I saw this girl she asked if she could sit with me because she's new here and we talked and talked and she was really sweet so we had a few drinks and I think she into girls so maybe...'
'April I really appreciate you looking out for me but Callie just left with Sofia and i'm really not looking for a relationship right now.'
'I know I know but please you have to come to the bar with me tonight you have to meet her please..'
'What's her name?'
'Her name is Y/N.'
'I'll think about it but thanks.'
'Alright text me later bye bye.'
'I will bye April.'

Arizona sighed she didn't know what she wanted. "What if I just go and i'll see how it goes," she said to herself.

An hour later Arizona went to the supermarket to get some pizza for dinner tonight. She walked past the cookies section then she bumped into someone.

"Wow.. shit i'm so so sorry," arizona said. "It's ok it's not your fault i'm sorry," "Atleast let me help you clean up," "It's fine really your don't have to," "I do," Arizona got the things of the ground, "What's you name by the way?" Arizona asked. "Y/N," you replied. "I'm Arizona, and again i'm really sorry." "It's fine Arizona but I really have to go now," "Of course yes sure bye," Arizona replied.

Arizona walked to her car but then remembered hearing the same name earlier. It was April saying that girls name she remembered. Could it be the same girl or was it a coincidence?

Your POV:
That girl in the supermarket was really cute you thought. You were exited to go to the bar tonight because April was really sweet and you didn't have any friends yet.

You heard your phone make a noise, it was a text from April.
'Will you be at the bar by 8?'
'Yes I can make that work!'
'Also i'm bringing a friend if that ok?'
'That's totally fine!'

You couldn't wait until it was time to meet one of April's friend. You ate dinner, showered, picked out an outfit, did your makeup and was ready to go.

As you arrived at the bar you looked around looking for April. You saw her and saw a blonde one sitting next to her. You walked up to the table.

As you walked up to them you saw her, the cute girl from the supermarket as it was meant to be.

"Arizona right," you said. The blonde one looked up and stared into your eyes. "Yes that's right hi Y/N," "You guys know each other?" April said confused. "No not really we bumped into each other at the supermarket today," you said. "Well sit down Y/N," Arizona said.

You guys talked and laughed the whole night, you were very happy to see Arizona again.

"It was fun guys but I really gotta go now," you said. "Yes we have to go to," April said. "See you guys later!" you said as you walked away. You couldn't wipe the smile of your face. The best day ever in this new city you thought.

a/n
Hiii I would really appreciate it if you guys leave some tips in the comments<3