chapter 4

The only thing you were able to think about this whole time was your date with Arizona.

You didn't know what to wear and you couldn't get your hair to sit right. You were overthinking about the date, so you decided to text April.

'Hi April, I don't know if your busy right now but I need your help.'

You're waiting and waiting for a response but nothing. "Shit April is at work." You said to yourself. You needed advice from someone.

You realized that you got Amelia's number so you decided to text her.

'Hi Amelia! It's Y/N this is gonna sound weird because we don't know each other very well but I need some advice.'

After a solid 5 minutes you heard a noise from your phone. It was Amelia.

'Hey Y/N, i'm happy to help even tho I don't know you that well!'
'Thank you Amelia, so have a date tonight and I don't know if I should wear a dress or jeans i'm really stuck here.'
'You know what i'm free right now so I can come over and help you get ready?'
'Yes that's sound amazing thank you!'

You texted her your address and 30 minutes later Amelia arrived at your house.

"Thank you so much for coming over Amelia I really appreciate it!" "Don't thank me Y/N we're friends now." "Friends? That sounds good." You guys laughed and talked while you showed Amelia the way.

"This is not a small house Y/N." "I know right it my dads old house." "Is he dead?" "Oh no he isn't, he moved." "Mine is." You gasped and didn't know what to say so you just asked if she wanted something to drink.

You and Amelia sat down at the kitchen table and you poured her some water. "So who's this boy you're going on a date with?" Amelia asked. "Eum well.. it's not a boy, it's a girl." "Oh really that makes it even more exiting." "You like girls too?" You asked her nervously. "Both boys and girls." You smiled at her and she smiled back.

It was already 5:30 and Arizona said she would pick you up at 7. "Okay jeans or dress?" You asked Amelia. "What kind of date is it?" "Movie date." "Definitely jeans!" Amelia said full of confidence. "Ugh fine jeans it is." You said in a sarcastic tone.

You putted on blue jeans with a cute crop top. "What do we think?" "You look good!" Amelia said with a smile. Amelia did your hair and makeup and you were ready to go.

"I didn't even ask what the name of this girl is." "Well you know her that's one tip." Amelia was thinking who it could be. "So it has to be anyone from the bar the other night right?" You nodded. "It's Arizona isn't it?" "Ding ding ding!"

Amelia's face changed. "What's wrong?" "Nothing's wrong." "Then why did your face change so quickly." "I don't wanna ruin anything but Arizona is my ex." "Seriously?" Amelia nodded.

The doorbell rang and you knew it was Arizona. "I'll get it." Amelia said, but before you could say no amelia already walked to the door.

Amelia answered the door and saw Arizona standing there. "Amelia? What are you doing here?" "I helped Y/N get ready for her date, but I have to go anyways. Tell her I said goodbye." Amelia quickly passed Arizona and walked to her car.

You walked up to the door and saw Arizona. "Hi Arizona good to see you!" "Good to see you too." She said with a very big smile on her face and you guys walked out the door to Arizona's car.

"Ready to go?" She asked. "Yes i'm ready." you said.