chapter 5

You sat beside Arizona in the front seat and you couldn't stop looking at her. She looked a few times over at you and smiled.

"So what's the movie about?" You asked her. "It's about these friend who are lost during a school trip and then some weird shit happens, i'm sorry I didn't even asked if you liked horror movies." "It's okay I love horror!" She looked at you and smiled.

You arrived at the movies and she bought you a ticket. "Do want popcorn?" She asked. "Yeah we can share if you want?" "I'm fine with that!" You bought the popcorn for you and Arizona and you made your way into the seats.

"Back row that's new for me." You said. "Now no one can see us." Arizona said while looking deep into your eyes.

The movie begun but you didn't even pay attention the only thing you were focused on was Arizona. There were some jump scare in the movie and this time Arizona grapped your hand.

"Damn that really scared me." Arizona whispered while you two made eye contact and your faces were closer then ever.

After a few seconds Arizona let go of your hand and started facing the screen again. You couldn't stop looking at her and she noticed that.

"What's wrong?" She whispered. You couldn't say anything except to bring your head into hers and kiss her.

You kissed and when she backed away she looked at you with shocked eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to that." You said. "It's fine excuse me I have to go to the bathroom." She said after she got up and walked to the bathroom.

In this moment all you wanted was to cry and just go home. But you decided to follow Arizona into the bathroom to apologize.

"Arizona again i'm sorry I didn't know why I did that." "I told you it's fine." She walked up to the stalls of the bathroom and you followed her.

"Then why did you walk away so quickly?" You said kinda frustrated. "Y/N please just let me pee." "Fine i'll wait here."

You were frustrated and confused because you didn't know what Arizona wanted. She asked you on a date and then walked away after a kiss.

You heard the toilet flush and Arizona walked out of the stall. "I hope we didn't miss much of the movie." She said. You scoffed and walked out of the bathroom. "Y/N wait!" You heard Arizona say after you almost walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes?" "You didn't had to apologize, and i'm sorry for walking away." You looked and smiled at her, you wanted to walk away but Arizona grapped your hand.

You turned around and looked at Arizona. She looked back at you and kissed you.