chapter 6

She kissed you and adrenaline started rushing down your body. She guided you into the bathroom stall and you started kissing intensely.

You let out a small moan while kissing her and her hand started going down your tights. "Is that okay?" Arizona asked while she was breathing heavily. "Mhmm yes," you responded. She unbuttoned your pants when a group of girls stormed in the bathroom giggling.

You two gasped and you putted your pants on quickly. You two were breathing heavily and you were on top of Arizona. "Shit what do we do?" you asked. She shushed you up by putting her hand on your mouth. You accidentally slipped and banged your head against the wall.

"Did you hear that?" one of the girls said. "Yeah I did what was that?" an other girl said. "Hello everything okay in there?!" said one of the girls and she walked up to the stall. Arizona looked at you with big eyes and began to laugh.

"Yeah yeah we're.. I mean I'm fine thank you for asking." she said laughing. You couldn't help but laugh with her. "Did we interrupt something?" the other girl said. "No no you're good." Arizona and you said together.

You and Arizona thought the girls were gone so you walked out of the stall. "Oh shit.." Arizona whispered. "Guess we were interrupted something." the other girl said. You looked at
Arizona and almost let out a laugh. The girls walked away with discussed looks.

You cleared your throat and said "Well that was akward." "Yeah it definitely was." Arizona said and you two just laughed it off and walked out of the bathroom.

"I think the movie is already over." "Yeah I think so too, let just get back to my place." you said. " Yeah sure that's fine." Arizona said.

She drove and you sat in the front seat again. "Can I ask you a question?" you asked. "Go for it." "What's the deal between you and Amelia?" "Well eum she's my ex but I quess she already told you that." "She did but you're friends right?" "Kinda yeah we're in the same friend group, so she's hard to avoid." "Do you wanna avoid her?" "Not really it's mostly her." "Why?" "Well we had a relationship when we studied at Hopkins and then we broke up we saw each other here again, hooked up a couple of times after my divorce but I wasn't ready for a relationship yet and she now hates me for it." "When did you divorce?" "About two years ago." You didn't know what to say anymore because you didn't wanted to asked too much questions so you just smiled at her.

You two arrived at your house and walked inside. "Wow this is a beautiful place Y/N!" "Yeah I know it's my dads old house." "Very cool and very nice couch you have there." Arizona said while jumping on it. You sat beside her and you just looked into each other eyes. It made you feel safe.

You two spend the time talking and it was already getting late. "I think it's time for me to go now." Arizona said. "Yeah but I mean you could stay if you want?" "I have work tomorrow so.. well eum you know I'll stay it's fun right!" "Yes absolutely!" you said with the biggest smile on your face. "But I'll sleep on the couch right? You know the bed thing is still too soon." "Yeah yeah I totally agree with you." but you didn't agree and didn't want to let Arizona know that.

You gave her one of your oversized t-shirts and made up the couch for her. She laid down on the couch and she looked on her phone. "I'm gonna go to bed if there's anything you need just come to my room okay?" "Yes I will, sleep well Y/N." "You too."

You were already a bit tired so you slept almost right away until you heard your door crack, you looked up and saw Arizona. "Hey what's up?" you asked. "Eum I uh can't sleep." Arizona said. To you're surprise she walked up to your bed and made her way in it. "I quess you're sleeping here now huh?" you said with a sarcastic tone. "Damn right I am." she said while looking deep into your eyes and before you knew it she had already kissed you.