chapter 2

Y/N POV:
You woke up to the sound of you phone with a headache. You grabbed your phone and saw it was April.

'Goodmorning Y/N, I hope you're ready for the day because I want you to meet some more of my friends!'
'Wait, really who?'
'Of course Jackson, my husband, Alex, Meredith, Amelia, and Maggie. We're not the biggest friends but you should meet them.'
'Is Arizona coming too?'
'Oh so you really want her to come huh?'
'What.. eum.. I just like her she's nice.'
'Well it's your lucky day cus she's coming.'
'Can I ask you something.'
'Of course anything.'
'What's her number?'
'It's 206-525-9378.'
'Thanks April I'll see you tonight.'
'Oh no you will see me in about 2 hours!'
'Oh so we go for lunch?'
'Yep see you then bye!'
'Bye April.'

You groaned into your pillow because you always have a hard time making friends. You're glad Arizona came too and you decided to texted her.

'Hi Arizona, this is Y/N, I didn't got your number so I got it from April. I'm really looking forward to this afternoon. See you then!'

You waited 5 minutes staring at your phone to see if she replied. Nothing. "It's only been 5 minutes maybe she's still asleep." you said to yourself.

You undressed yourself and took a shower. You sang along with the music and you finished your shower.

You did your makeup and your hair and picked out a cute outfit. You checked your phone but still no word from Arizona. You sighed.

Arizona POV:
Arizona didn't sleep the whole night because she laid awake thinking about you. She thought you were so beautiful but she still didn't know for sure if your were into girls.

"Eugh I forgot to charge my phone." Arizona said. She plugged it in and made breakfast.

The entire time Arizona thought of you. She caught herself into the thought because she wasn't looking for a relationship after Callie.

Arizona ate her breakfast and got comfy in bed to watch some television.

After her phone fully charged she checked it and saw a bunch of texts. "Shit." she said after she saw that April texted her that they were having lunch with the group. She didn't saw your text so she texted April saying that she wasn't feeling good.

She climbed back in her bed again and watch some episodes of Criminal Minds.

She checked her phone again and saw your text. "Damn it!" she yelled because now she already texted April she didn't came but there was still time so she started to change.

Y/N POV:
You walked into the bar and saw April's friends sitting at the table.

"Hi you must be Y/N." "Yes hi and you are?" "I'm Amelia nice to meet you, this is Alex, Meredith, Maggie and you must have heard about Jackson." "Hi guys nice to meet you all!"

You talked to April and asked her were Arizona was. April said she couldn't make it. You sighed and said you were going to the bathroom.

As you walked into the bathroom you checked your phone. Arizona didn't respond to your text but she read it. You felt terrible but walked out of the bathroom to the table again.

But then you saw a familiar face. "Hi sorry i'm late but here i am!" it was Arizona, you two stared into each other's eyes and it was silence for moment.

"Arizona hè! Please sit." Jackson said. "Hi Y/N nice to see you again." "Yeah you too." you said.

You guys hanged out at the bar almost the entire day and at the end of the night you did shots together so you were kinda drunk.

"Do you need a ride?" Arizona asked you. "That would be so amazing." you said drunk. "Come on."

You got into the car and she asked you were you lived. "Y/N?" she looked over to you and saw that you were asleep so she drove to her place.

You woke up and asked where you were. She said that you fell asleep so she drove to her place. As you two walked into her apartment you laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

She then also went to bed after she drank some wine and watched you sleep for a little while.