Characters Info

Ayup! Just wanna give you guys some info on the appeared characters of this AU:

Sarvente: She doesn't curse, unless drunk or with the people she trust. She has sensitive teeth but still eats ice cream. She CAN indeed control her Lucifer side. No one but Ruv, Boyfriend and Girlfriend knows about it. In her form she grows about 2 more feet. She's 7' in human form. She's pansexual.

Ruv: He's Russian and can't smile (of course), and doesn't like the thought of being touched. But hopelessly romantic when wanting to be. He despise the taste of sweets and alcohol. Pickpockets and steals regularly. His blush is a light lavender color. He's self-conscious. He's not very good at English. His voice can bring down a whole building and cause an earthquake. He's 10'. He's asexual and demisexual.

Whitty: His skin is very sensitive. He doesn't have any control when in Ballistic. His high pitch electric guitar scream (that breaks reality) indicates that he's entering Ballistic. He blows up when his stress, anger or the pressure in his head doesn't stop building up. He doesn't say the "fuck" because he doesn't like the sound of the word. His voice always sounds like a electric guitar. He's 8'11. He's asexual and demisexual.

Carol: She curses daily, Hex gets on her for that. She favors some over others and isn't afraid to show it. She protects the most weak or in danger. She's 4'5. She's bi.

Anymore questions about the characters, ask away.