𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫: 1

ᴮᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴵ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵃʳᶜ ⁱˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʲᵘⁿⁱᵒʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ʸᵉᵗ. ʸ/ᴺ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃⁿ ʲᵘⁿⁱᵒʳ ⁽ᴷᵒʰᵃⁱ⁾, ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃⁿ ˢᵉⁿⁱᵒʳ ⁽ˢᵉⁿᵖᵃⁱ⁾. ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ʸ/ᴺ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᶜˡᵃˢˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴸᵉᵛⁱ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴴᵃⁿʲⁱ. ᵀʰⁱˢ ᵃʳᶜ ⁱˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃⁿ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ.

 ᵀʰⁱˢ ᵃʳᶜ ⁱˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃⁿ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ

(Author's POV)

"Y/N we have new neighbors!" Another day for the cold teenager. The first day she heard in the morning is not the alarm clock but her mom bickering about their new neighbors. The girl rub her eyes still laying in the bed while staring at the cream ceiling. 

"Okay..." 

"What do you mean ok?! Get up and greet them!" The girl's eyebrow twitch in annoyance. She have been diagnose with insomnia and can't sleep. The time she finally feel sleepy is when the time her mother yell at  her. Poor Y/N...She got up and bed looking like a zombie with her big eyebags. She got dress and leave her messy. 

"Y/N, give this soba to the neighbors and make friends too okay...don't be so mean" Her mother stated giving the Hikkoshi soba to her emotionless daughter. The girl clicked her tongue and and look away from her mother.

"It depends on their attitude"

"That's why you don't have many friends."

"Two loyal friends is enough for me." The girl answer as she go to the neighbors house not far away from their house.

*DING-DONG* 

"Eren open the door"

"Okay mom!" The door open revealing a brunette with a boy with big emerald eyes and a ravenette girl with dull onyx eyes beside the boy. She tilted her head a bit then snapped out of what she was supposed to say.

"Hello my name is L/N Y/N call me Y/N..I am here to welcome you in our community..." The girl answered awkwardly sweating a bit because she really isn't that sociable. And boy she's blunt if she wants too.

"Oh..Thank you, My name is Eren and beside me is Mikasa. Nice to meet you new neighbor." The brunette break the silence, introduce himself and his adoptive sister. The girl smile on how adorable they are, they reminds them of her siblings. The certain brunette reminded her as Mikasa because of the dull expression but calm aura while the raven-hair girl reminded her of herself. Funny because I'm never gonna siblingzone you.

They smile to each other and that's the start of he 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼