𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫: 3

ᴬ/ᴺ: ˢᵒ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈᵒ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ

(Y/N)

I walk into school as usual, I always got greeted by a energetic Hanji. She tackle me into a big hug making us stumble.

"Y/N! So uh.... did Leslie's potion work?" She ask me with a drooling face while I gave her an annoyed and pissed look. I may look emotionless but remember only my eyes look emotionless.

"I told you already Hanji, never step closer to that daredevil. If two of you come together...you might take over the world by making a giant nerf-gun or a giant fishbone monster." I told her with sarcasticness...is she even listening to me, where the heck did that pen and pencil came from.

"Perfect! Thanks for the idea Y/N" She dashed over the halls running like a child. I'm tired of babysitting. I walked through the hallways with the same face I have, I notice certain things... why do they keep hiding like an anime girl staring at their senpai. I open my locker and found a bunch of love letters. Why do they keep doing this? They could just open up and talk to me y'know.

"You know if you'll stalk me and pretend I couldn't see you-"

"Y/N come on we'll be late for class." Petra cut me off by dragging me through the hallways. I stare back at the people behind us making them look away.

 I stare back at the people behind us making them look away